GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are the worst PS2 games out there to buy?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
Well what are the worst PS2 games that are in shops, not even worthy to play. I can think of a few now off the top of me head:

>All the Army Man games on PS2

>Disneys Dinosaur (although its good for young children)

>Lego Racers 2
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:20
Regular
Well what are the worst PS2 games that are in shops, not even worthy to play. I can think of a few now off the top of me head:

>All the Army Man games on PS2

>Disneys Dinosaur (although its good for young children)

>Lego Racers 2
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:23
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
About 80% of PS2 games are drivvle, so consider yourself lucky if you grab a decent one!
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:33
Regular
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:42
i wouldn't know seeing as i buy the pro evolution series and not the crappy fifa series
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:44
Regular
Ben Hodgetts wrote:
> i wouldn't know seeing as i buy the pro evolution series and not the crappy fifa
> series

Me too but I've been playing the demos from OPS2M and I gotta say that even fifa 2002 is crap and so was fifa 2001, the only fifa game I got was fifa 2000 and thats why I have an undying hate for the series.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:49
the ONLY fifa game i don't hate with all my heart was fifa 99 as that was OK. the rest just suck and i pity EA for releasing them
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:50
Regular
Worst PS2 games? The ones that don`t work on it, such as Zelda, Mario, Sonic Adventure, etc...

As for the FIFA series. I guess they only test it for three hours or so, as they have to begin work on the next game pretty soon after that.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:57
Regular
Dont pity EA they have the best markting personnel in the industry because I know people who havent played pro evolution soccer or ISS pro as it was known on PSone but they are idiots one is because they dont even own a PSone and so they rely on footy games for the pc and the other group are very casual gamers and only buy games that they have seen being advertised either on tv or on magazines. One thing they have in common they dont own a PS2.

The reason I said that EA has a very got team of people with marketing skills is that there are many people who dont know that Iss Pro or Pro Evo even exists there many people I know who have never played any other footy game apart from fifa, all due to marketing skills of ea.
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:09
plus the stupidty of the games buying public helps the fifa games as well. they don't bother to read the reviews that give iss pro evolution 97% and the fifas something like 65% they see the uzbekistan league licence in fifa and then get blind to the good games
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:12
Regular
"¬_¬"
kingklik wrote:
> About 80% of PS2 games are drivvle, so consider yourself lucky if you grab a
> decent one!

Nah, I'd say about 95%. Most PS2 games are absolutely pants(although PS2 owners will probably say otherwise). The PS2's best games are not a patch on the GameCube's best games and the Xbox's (although I don't think that I should say that here).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.