GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver 3 or Grand Theft Auto : Sin City"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 28/02/03 at 22:19
Regular
Which one do you want for Christmas ?

I know it's only February but I want to know !!!

I want both of them !!!
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:19
"Super Diamonds"
You forgot:

Why?

Anyway....so they are class

What you gonna do? Get them?
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:37
Well, after playing both GTA3 and Vice City, I could be quite stupid not to get the next installment if its as good.
For Driver 3, the first screenshots and videos look great, more info needed for a definate answer, but probably get both.
Sat 01/03/03 at 16:38
As for the:

Why?

I dont do it anymore. Waste of time and effort... Only on long posts.
Sun 02/03/03 at 09:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Driver 3 isn't out until Spring 2004

Is this true? Just that pictures are doing the rounds of what looks like a fairly advanced game development wise so seeing as Christmas is 9 months away I'd have thought they'd be able to finish it.

As for the question.....yep I'll probably invest in both :)
Sun 02/03/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yes Jive, it is true. But since the game is now multi-format, I'm pretty sure it is released this November for one of the consoles, but the other 2 are due to get it in 2004.

I have the expected release dates in a mag somewhere, I'll try to find it. But I think the PS2 version is out early, and the X-Box and GC get it later.

But I'll look at the mag to make sure.
Sun 02/03/03 at 13:37
"Super Diamonds"
Games going Multi-Format defeats the whole purpose of exclusives
Exclusives are a dying species...

SAVE THEM!!!!

Anyway if a game is good, Sony or Nintendo should try and keep the rights for the game and keep it as an exclusive...

SAVE THEM!!!!

:' (
Sun 02/03/03 at 20:35
Regular
"  "
Driver 3 is multi-format? Come again...
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:05
"Super Diamonds"
I dunno BUT all the best games are going Multi-Format

*cries*

:'(
Sun 02/03/03 at 23:55
I just read, a report posted around September last yeat stating that Driver 3 will be multi-format: PS2, X-Box, Gamecube and Pc.

It also states that the company behind the Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil films also snapped up the rights for the Driver movie...

The later is a good thing, the first is a bad thing. I guess with the competition of GTA on PS2 they see other formats as a possiblilty of Top Of The Chart title.
Mon 03/03/03 at 11:45
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
A movie based on Driver? That's ridiculous, Driver the game was a rip off of the film "The Driver". It's like chinese whispers, lol. It'll probably end up being set in outer space.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.