GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLERM"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 18:26
Regular
Playability

Lastability

Extra's

Replay Value

Multiplayer

It all adds up to Gran Turismo 3 ;)
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:26
Playability

Lastability

Extra's

Replay Value

Multiplayer

It all adds up to Gran Turismo 3 ;)
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
"WWJD"
whats the point of doing that? and GT3 is way too slow now a game like Ridge Racer V is brilliant it's a fast paced racing game
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:30
RRV may be fast but is no where near GT3's graphic enhancments. Plus the Gameplay rocks! Trust me, i'm a Doctor!
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
"WWJD"
the graphics are good on RRV still maybe not as good as GT3 but i go for the speed
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:34
RRV A GOOD GAME?!!!!!

HAVE YOU LOST THE PLOT?!

I thought it was garbage. Average graphics and awful handling - not even in the same league as GT3.

In fact, don't ever mention those games in the same post ever again.

;)
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:40
Regular
"WWJD"
RRV is brilliant! i love it gt3 is good as well but RRV is much faster and thats what i like
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:47
longy man how much did you drink at new year man you still drunk by the the sounds of it :)
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well seeing as this is a crap thread, I think I'll post this here - who's got the highest percentage on GT3? I'm only at around 11% at the mo, but I've only had it since Christmas day. Besides, I'm quite proud of my 570Bhp Evo VI. :)
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:00
I've done around 50% can't remember exactly haven't played it for ages. My dodge viper with 1075BHP is nice, shame it's hard to control so i mainly use my slightly less powerfull Raybrig NSX at around 975BHP i think.
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've been planning to get a Dodge from the start! 1075?! Holy crap!! Have you upgraded the suspension, brakes, tyres etc, to improve handling?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.