GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLERM"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 18:26
Regular
Playability

Lastability

Extra's

Replay Value

Multiplayer

It all adds up to Gran Turismo 3 ;)
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:59
Regular
"WWJD"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> Longy:0) wrote:
> whats the point of doing that? and GT3 is way too slow now
> a game like Ridge
> Racer V is brilliant it's a fast paced racing
> game

Ridge Racer 5 better than GT3! Surely you jest!

I didn't say it was better i said i liked RRV but i wouldn't mind getting GT3 because you can buy different cars and up grade them i like that, but i have no money i need a job
Wed 02/01/02 at 21:52
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
RRV is good, its DIFFERENT to GT3. GT3 is pure sim and has realistic handling. RRV is arcade racing, that has very fast cars probably faster than anything on GT3, the really fast ones are hidden and locked away, so alot of people probably havent bothered to get them.

Done 80% of GT3, its an amazing game but different to RRV. If you want a quick fix of racing or just some non realistic handling where it will let you do amazing power slides.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Longy:0) wrote:
> whats the point of doing that? and GT3 is way too slow now a game like Ridge
> Racer V is brilliant it's a fast paced racing game

Ridge Racer 5 better than GT3! Surely you jest!
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
slpp = stupid lame pointless post
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:08
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Don't even know of one, and don't want to either!
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Any of you use the money cheat?
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Jaguar XJ220- Purple!!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:24
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
OK,here's a tough one:

What is the best car in GT3?
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:17
My mate played it for so long though this game he had the Zonda too. He got to around 60-65% but then his PS2 was nicked with memory card and everything. He can't be bothered to play through it again just yet seeing as he's trying to finish GTA3 at the moment.
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:14
Yeah i've upgraded the suspension and all of that, me and my mate spent ages tweaking things then trying it out on the track and now it is so good to drive still hard to keep it spinning out though. Takes awile to get up to top speed but when it gets there oh man it's fast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.