GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Walter Smith - Should he be sacked?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 18:22
Regular
I think Everton have the quality to challenge for Europe but they just dont have the right manager they lost again against Middlesbrough their 5th defeat in a row.Do you lot think its time for a change at Everton.
Mon 14/01/02 at 16:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Bandele? that was the worst case of trying to et your posts and words rate up.

Perhaps with that cup of tea you could have some SPAM?
Mon 14/01/02 at 15:48
Bandele wrote:
> I have always seen Everton as a midtable team. They have never appeared to be
> good enough to challenge for a European place, but then again, they are probably
> too good to be relegated. Everton's bad un of form has really got hardly
> anything to do with the manager. If you watch some of theuir games, some of the
> players give up far too easily and they could do with improving their strike
> rate. The manager picks the team week in, week out, but the players are the
> onres who need to perform when picked, and Walter Smith is a manager capapble of
> winning things with teams, as he has done before, but Everton having the
> financial problems doesn't help and unless they can bring in a few new players,
> quality ones, Everton will probabl;y continue to finish around midtable every
> season, but slowly drop towards the relegation zone.

Thanks for reading, now
> I need a cup of tea!

Some of that cup of tea!
Mon 14/01/02 at 01:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The Game 2002 wrote:
> slave2games you don`t know what your talkin about get your head out of your butt
> man

Oh, that's right, they are a great team, the are challenging for europe every season. Duh, how stupid of me!
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Great Scott's"
A good result for the toffees yesterday. Jesper is still good after the bad injury he had!
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:19
Regular
slave2games you don`t know what your talkin about get your head out of your butt man
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The Game 2002 wrote:
> hey man everton are a very big club and have agreat team but struggle with
> injury problems but when they have a full team out they r strong

Everton are not a great team, they're not even a good team, they just bask in the glory that is liverpools shadow
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:29
Regular
"Great Scott's"
It has been so long ago I cannot remember Everton being full strength!
Thu 10/01/02 at 15:27
Regular
hey man everton are a very big club and have agreat team but struggle with injury problems but when they have a full team out they r strong
Sat 05/01/02 at 04:16
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The thing with Everton is that, every season, there is always three teams worse than them who manage to slip below Everton, and into the drop-zone.
The fans should respect Walters decisions because he is the one who, without a doubt, has kept them in the premiership on limited funding. If you brought in another manager(instead of Walter a few years back), then that manager would have wanted instant success, without making the success from the ground up. Their first problem is lack of commitment; I mean, whenever you look at them, they all look like they can't be bothered being on the pitch, and only show commitment either when they are winning, or have the other team on the ropes(figure of speech).
And Everton shouldn't be thinking about new stadiums, the team comes first, period. The wider picture would be, you will have a brand new, state-of-the-art stadium, with nobody turning up to watch the matches because the team are on the wrong side of terrible.
Sat 05/01/02 at 04:13
Regular
They will be fine as soon as they get thier strike force back up and running.

Injury is the reason for thier demise. There is no money anyway, so sacking the geezer would be no good for a new manager to come in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.