GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best & Worst James Bond Baddies."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
Having watched a few 007 films on dvd over the festive period got me thinking....

The best baddie: Has to be Francisco Scaramanga from 'The Man With The Golden Gun'.
He has it all; a nice line in blue safari suits and tight fitting track-suits, a beautiful and exotic island lair run by solar power, a flying AMC Matador, a nice boat, a golden gun and Nick Nack, his very own mini-manservant.
Runner up: Mr.Big/Dr.Kananga from 'Live & Let Die'.("Names is for tombstones baby")

The worst baddie: Aris Kristatos from 'For Your Eyes Only'.
Boring looking old bloke who looks like someones uncle with a cliched Nordic-beefcake-assassin side-kick, chasing after the ATAC, a very boring looking missile control device (looks more like an old shop money till or speak & spell).
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:29
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:

"And those camp guys in Diamonds Are Forever always make me laugh."

They did a mick take of them in League of Gentlemen... two men who walked into the Local Shop, if I remember.
Thu 03/01/02 at 17:23
Regular
Totoro wrote:

"The worst baddie: Aris Kristatos from 'For Your Eyes Only'."

You have NO idea how much that man looks like my old history teacher. Looks like him, and speaks like the old man from the Fast Show.

"Bingo!"
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:20
Regular
"not dead"
I always liked Christopher Walken in A View to a Kill.

And those camp guys in Diamonds Are Forever always make me laugh.
Thu 03/01/02 at 12:10
Regular
Best: Jaws
Oddjob
Trev

Worst:The woman who shoots his wife in on her majesties secret service her laugh really annoys me.
Wed 02/01/02 at 20:40
Regular
allardini wrote:
> Joe Dark wrote:
> The bad guy in Tomorrow Never Dies wasnt really that
> bad

Actually, he was. But the film was ok.

I meant he was an auful bad guy,
Wed 02/01/02 at 19:41
Regular
Thank you, Ross, but let's call him Alec Trevalyn, shall we?

" For England James!"
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
I would say Jaws was the best Bond baddie!! He was great!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well, to set you straight...... :-D

Jonathon Pryce was terrible. He simply cannot play a bad guy. Whoever cast him in Tomorrow Never Dies and Ronin should be shot in the kneecaps a few times.

The film was terrible too.

So, for me he is certainly the worst Bond villain.

The best, without a doubt, Sean Bean. He just knocks down all the competition. SEAN BEAN RULES!!!

"Closing times James, last call."
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:13
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Joe Dark wrote:
> The bad guy in Tomorrow Never Dies wasnt really that bad

Actually, he was. But the film was ok.
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:10
Regular
The bad guy in Tomorrow Never Dies wasnt really that bad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.