GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best & Worst James Bond Baddies."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
Having watched a few 007 films on dvd over the festive period got me thinking....

The best baddie: Has to be Francisco Scaramanga from 'The Man With The Golden Gun'.
He has it all; a nice line in blue safari suits and tight fitting track-suits, a beautiful and exotic island lair run by solar power, a flying AMC Matador, a nice boat, a golden gun and Nick Nack, his very own mini-manservant.
Runner up: Mr.Big/Dr.Kananga from 'Live & Let Die'.("Names is for tombstones baby")

The worst baddie: Aris Kristatos from 'For Your Eyes Only'.
Boring looking old bloke who looks like someones uncle with a cliched Nordic-beefcake-assassin side-kick, chasing after the ATAC, a very boring looking missile control device (looks more like an old shop money till or speak & spell).
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Having watched a few 007 films on dvd over the festive period got me thinking....

The best baddie: Has to be Francisco Scaramanga from 'The Man With The Golden Gun'.
He has it all; a nice line in blue safari suits and tight fitting track-suits, a beautiful and exotic island lair run by solar power, a flying AMC Matador, a nice boat, a golden gun and Nick Nack, his very own mini-manservant.
Runner up: Mr.Big/Dr.Kananga from 'Live & Let Die'.("Names is for tombstones baby")

The worst baddie: Aris Kristatos from 'For Your Eyes Only'.
Boring looking old bloke who looks like someones uncle with a cliched Nordic-beefcake-assassin side-kick, chasing after the ATAC, a very boring looking missile control device (looks more like an old shop money till or speak & spell).
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Scaramanga is the daddy of villains.
He has all the gadgets, his own island and a 3rd nipple.
And a midget henchman named Nick-Nack.

And yep, either Mr Big or Baron Samedi come in a close 2nd.
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jaws was a goodie and a baddie, but I think those metal teeth would have stopped him fully satisfying that woman. He was in Happy Gilmore as well, which is a bonus.
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Goatboy wrote:
> Scaramanga is the daddy of villains.
He has all the gadgets, his own island and
> a 3rd nipple.
And a midget henchman named Nick-Nack.

How could i forget about the 3rd nipple???
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because Scaramanga was spoilt for choice when it comes to distinguishing baddie features - hence he is the best.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:01
Regular
I thought Alec Trevalyan and Auric Goldfinger were classic.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
Trevelyn was good, had an aannoying way of talking though. Damn Sean Bean :-D
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:40
Regular
Sean Bean is the best! Don't dare criticise him, or I'll...um...er...
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't say anything bad about anything to do with Lord Of The Rings or Pixie here will get red-faced and angry.
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:56
Regular
Jaws was a good baddie, not only was he about 7 foot tall, he had gold teeth and he was quite funny in moonraker. The witch Dr person in Live and Let Die was good as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.