GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twisted metal black help>>>>>>"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
How do you unlock or see the Fmv's (video's) for each character? I've completed it with about 5 of them and still no movies. But, when you see the credits at the end of the game, there is loadsa little clips. How do you view them?
Fri 04/01/02 at 10:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
cool I will try that and tell you how I get on. thanks!
Fri 04/01/02 at 10:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
> Game network is rubbish. I saw some the other day when I was
> at my nans house.
> One presenter can hardly speak english. You can see her
> eyes moving as she reads
> her stupid lines off the idiot board. From time
> to time she looks all confused,
> like she cant read her lines, so she makes
> up some rubbish on the spot.

That's on the chart show isn't it! Oh, how she
> makes me laugh!

How did she get the job? its funny at first, but then its just annoying. She also was doing a competition for a palm top computer or something like that. She went on talking for about 5 minutes about all it could do. It um well you can store your phone numbers and address your store. then she had to rush the bit about how to enter as they were running out of time.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:10
Regular
"  "
I've unlocked warthog but i can't find the control panel to unlock manslaughter...i went in the hole(Is it the hole were u go through the plane into a tunnel and up through trap doors.....or is it the smashed up wall above the plane?)
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:57
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Okay, here's how you unlock Manslaughter Natbuc. On the Prison passage level, wait until the boat has docked at the prison and the big door has opened up. Drive through the door and immiediately turn right and you'll be at the front of the boat. If you turn, you'll notice some boxes with a health pickup on top of them. Shoot them and they'll explode making a ramp up to the health. (Do not put on the one hit kill cheat or the boxes will blow up straight away. After the ramp is made, drive up it and shoot the front of the boat infromt of you and a little section will raise making a doorway for you to drive into this big room. In the corner is Manslaughter, I'm sure you can figure out the rest. Hope this helps.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Whose you'lls favourite character?
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:02
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
CDouch wrote:
> How did she get the job? its funny at first, but then its just
> annoying. She also was doing a competition for a palm top computer or something
> like that. She went on talking for about 5 minutes about all it could do. It um
> well you can store your phone numbers and address your store. then she had to
> rush the bit about how to enter as they were running out of time.

I think that if they find anyone who is bi-lingual they just hire 'em.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just earned Minion and the last arena i needed :-) Think i'll try Minion out soon ;-)

After that I guess its onto either GTA3 or Half Life.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
mineon was great in the other games, so he should still be the best!
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah he is :-) He's got an excellent Special attack ! Unfortunatly I couldn't use him in the multiplayer deathmatch :-(

Maybe he can be used in 2 player co-operative, I'll have to try it sometime soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.