GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twisted metal black help>>>>>>"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
How do you unlock or see the Fmv's (video's) for each character? I've completed it with about 5 of them and still no movies. But, when you see the credits at the end of the game, there is loadsa little clips. How do you view them?
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
How do you unlock or see the Fmv's (video's) for each character? I've completed it with about 5 of them and still no movies. But, when you see the credits at the end of the game, there is loadsa little clips. How do you view them?
Tue 01/01/02 at 19:09
Regular
Sadly, I think they were cut out. No doubt this had something to do with 11/9. Its getting silly, I mean, what could have been in those story clips that could make such a difference. Its taking a bad situation, and making it worse by letting it affect everything in everyday life.

Ah well. Its a shame, but I think we`ll have to get along with just the gameplay, and not the story.
Wed 02/01/02 at 08:49
Regular
"  "
I personally think the story is one of the stronger pints of the game.
Wed 02/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It is a shame. The story is that a guy called calypso or something sets up a tournement, and gets the criminaly insane to join in. The winner gets one wish granted. The clips would have shown what people wanted.
Wed 02/01/02 at 11:59
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Damn, so really they've made the game worse just due to reasons that one explosion may be hurtful. It really sucks ass, I think it's one of the best games out at the moment; but whats the point now with finishing it with each character if you're rewarded with nothing. To unlock things you have to do something mid-battle so there is no incentive to beating Warhawwk at the end (which is easy).
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
It would have been a bit like the tekken clips.

It is because theres a scene of an airplane blowing up or something like that. I guess there just showing there respect.
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:22
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
CDouch wrote:
>It is because theres a scene
> of an airplane blowing up or something like that.

In one of the deathmatchs you can shoot down a plane, but in the PAL version it's already crashed. This may of featured in an FMV but I'd doubt it. There must of been something offensive about it to of been taken out from the game.
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:48
Regular
"  "
In the credits it shows that clip with the plane crashing.
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:41
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
NATBUC wrote:
> In the credits it shows that clip with the plane crashing.

Hmmmmmm, it just gets stranger and stranger...........
Wed 02/01/02 at 15:45
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> CDouch wrote:
>It is because theres a scene
> of an airplane blowing up
> or something like that.

In one of the deathmatchs you can shoot down a plane,
> but in the PAL version it's already crashed. This may of featured in an FMV but
> I'd doubt it. There must of been something offensive about it to of been taken
> out from the game.

Isn't that a little too easy, don't ya think? I mean - it's a little obvious why that's offensive. Can you say September 11th anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.