GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twisted metal black help>>>>>>"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 18:57
Regular
How do you unlock or see the Fmv's (video's) for each character? I've completed it with about 5 of them and still no movies. But, when you see the credits at the end of the game, there is loadsa little clips. How do you view them?
Mon 07/01/02 at 21:27
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sorry mate, haven't had that much time on it yet, but i'll keep you posted on that as i work my way through it all :-)
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
outlaw_uk2002 wrote:
> a really confusing thing:

How do you kill the big red, flame monster
> dude, thing.

-------

I mean on Half Life.
Mon 07/01/02 at 19:26
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Just earned Minion and the last arena i needed :-) Think i'll try Minion out
> soon ;-)

After that I guess its onto either GTA3 or Half Life.

-------

How do you kill the big red, flame monster dude, thing.

and, if you hit, left, left, down, down you go invisible (it's in the book I think).
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Twisted metal tip:

If you push up down up you will shoot a freeze ray thing, which will stop the enemy for a few seconds in a block of ice.
Mon 07/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
On twisted metal world tour. when you were playing as any character if you typed in a special button combo you can perform mineons special.

which was nice!
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:06
Regular
"  "
thanks iraqistan man
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah he is :-) He's got an excellent Special attack ! Unfortunatly I couldn't use him in the multiplayer deathmatch :-(

Maybe he can be used in 2 player co-operative, I'll have to try it sometime soon.
Sat 05/01/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
mineon was great in the other games, so he should still be the best!
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just earned Minion and the last arena i needed :-) Think i'll try Minion out soon ;-)

After that I guess its onto either GTA3 or Half Life.
Fri 04/01/02 at 21:04
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.