GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please Claim!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 12:32
Regular
It seems to me that people have not been looking at the bottom of the GAD pop up windows so may not have seen that they have won GAD.

To help these people out, i have made a list of all the unclaimed GAD's from the old system.
If you are on it then go claim now!

13/12/01 allardini for = Various Cheats
03/12/01 Darkness_2K for = Time Crisis 2 review
29/11/01 Gangsta Hamsta for = Aliens V Predator 2
25/11/01 PiES for = Empire Earth review
19/11/01 Mopus for = Alone in the Dark 4
19/10/01 Empty for = South Park cheats
13/12/01 The_Vottanator for = American History X
25/11/01 Kat Mac for = X-Men review
16/11/01 Totoro for = Police Story
06/11/01 Edwin25 for = Violence - good or bad?
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:09
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
For christs sake i haden't decided yet. I've asked for my game yesterday so they should've updated
Wed 02/01/02 at 14:45
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Totoro wrote:
> I will claim my DVD soon, but i have no idea which one to get as all the decent
> ones coming soon, i.e Swordfish, Final Fantasy i got from the U.S.
I might get
> Rush Hour 2 (seeing as it was a Jackie Chan film that won me the DVD in the
> first place)

Get Rush Hour 2 Totoro. You will not be dissapointed...trust me!
Wed 02/01/02 at 13:19
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If noone wants theirs, I'd quite like Jak and Daxter.... :)
Wed 02/01/02 at 12:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I will claim my DVD soon, but i have no idea which one to get as all the decent ones coming soon, i.e Swordfish, Final Fantasy i got from the U.S.
I might get Rush Hour 2 (seeing as it was a Jackie Chan film that won me the DVD in the first place)
Tue 01/01/02 at 21:33
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i claimed mine the day i found out i had won.
think i was a bit eager
> =)
Mé†ál Géá®

Not at all. If you know what you want, and if you have been waiting in great anticipation for it, then choose it, and enjoy your GAD prize.
If on the other hand, you are not too sure on what game or DVD to choose, then simply wait a while until it is released, or until you hear some of the latest news about a new game or DVD coming out. Whatever happens, Special Reserve kindly give us 90 days to claim our GAD prize(s), which is also more than enough time to decide.

Even I chose my GAD prize on the day I had won. I don’t think that there is anything wrong in that. If what you want is there, then ask Special Reserve to send you one. It makes it easier for you and also for SR. I think it’s best to let them know what you want as soon as possible, so you don’t keep the company busy, providing of course, you are sure on what to choose.
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:47
Regular
i claimed mine the day i found out i had won.
think i was a bit eager =)
Mé†ál Géá®
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:34
Regular
""
Well Grixy knows he's won I think just deciding.
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"always swirling"
Weird Wonder wrote:
> Oh Yeah! TT they might just be deciding what they want. simple.

they could well be, but then again they may not know they have won.
Tue 01/01/02 at 19:58
Regular
""
Oh Yeah! TT they might just be deciding what they want. simple.
Tue 01/01/02 at 19:57
Regular
""
In the other catorgories Grix Thraves has won one and Dr.Duck has won two. Just check 'cos I can't remeber them all. Saleeva won another one too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.