GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Tyrannical Rule of SonicRav the Fifth"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 12:21
Regular
As SonicRav celebrated the new year, a change befell him. It was his 666th day on ukchatforums. He turned into HYPER EVIL SUPER SONIC and he would have been invincible, but he couldn't be bothered to get all the choas emeralds, so he was still vulnerable.

He demanded all bow down to him, but only Big_Slow did. Unfortunately, Sonic had control over the Notables, and sent SHEEPY to deal with Sibs since he was being unruly. However, he used beer to bribe SHEEPY. Big_Slow then promised free beer for all to make up for his follies and idiocities. However, the beer never arrived, and Sonics minions became restless, and RastBillySkank ran off into the sunset, even though it was late at night, and sunset was hours ago. Sibs pointed out that maybe RBS was in another time zone... Sonic was further angered by the insolence of Sibs.

Sibs delusionally slurred "Whersh my free berrsh Sonic? Big Shlow said free beersh! I WANT BEER!" and he proclaimed that SonicRav wasn't really the true Dark Lord, but it was infact the evil and sadistic yellow pages... He insisted that no dark lord could be blue, like Sonic, and the terrible glare of yellow was the only fitting colour for the dark lord.

Sibs related the story of how he was confined to a wheelchair by the yellow pages evil glare momentarily blinding him, then causing him to stub his toe, and lose balance on the stairs and fall down and break his back. Sibs worshipped the yellow pages (although he couldn't bow down to it because his back was broke). Sonic was outraged at this, and insisted that Sibs was drunk to the rest of his minions, but they were getting increasingly restless because the promised beer hadn't been delivered to them... Indeed, even the once loyal Big_Slow began to question Sonic and his speed.

Dringo arrived, and insisted Mystique would not be Sonics bride, as she was his... Mystique wanted a duel, but no-one seemed willing to shed blood over her.

Sibs drunkenly slurred, "Shonic, I'll kill yous, the real Dark Lord will take overs, and Mystique will marry the real Dark Lord!" Mystique perked up at this challenge hoping someone was finally willing to fight for her. From his wheelchair Sibs threw the yellow pages at Sonic, and it hit him square on the head, knocking him out. Mystique ran to Sibs, seeing his courage, and proclaimed him her new husband, and Dark Lord of all FOG.

"Nos, Mystiqe... I'm not the Dark Lords... itsh the Yellow Pages Mystique... Yous will be the bride of the yellow pagesh..." Sibs slurred to her. Not liking the idea of being married to a phone book, Mystique walked off. Sonic was still unconscious, and was later picked up by police, who thought he had passed out from drinking too much, and Big_Slow plodded off, followed by Sibs in his squeeky wheelchair yelling, "Wheresh my frees beersh Big Shlow?!? I'll gets you, just yous wait and see... I'll come for you, I wants free beersh!!!"

The tyrannical rule of SonicRav was over... but deep in the yellow pages (page 367 to be precise) was an advert encircled... it read:
'Choas emeralds and Super Emeralds for sale... turn any creature into a Super or even Hyper version of itself. Please note, this can cause unpredictable results when used with blue hedgehogs'

As Sonic awoke, the yellow pages opened on page 367... and Sonic saw the encircled advert... his reign wasn't over yet...
Sat 05/01/02 at 15:04
Regular
Ooooohhhhhh, a story. Why don't we all read this? :)
Sat 05/01/02 at 14:39
Regular
"How Handy."
Dont think i'm spamming folks, just pushing the crap off the bottom :)
Sat 05/01/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> Sibs wrote:
> *Bows graciously, falls off stage, breaks nose*

oh, I would
> give it to Sonic,
> but... er... he is evil...

Having actually read the
> story,...

you even stole my lines! Like the stuff about free beer!
>
B!tch!

Sonic

Big_Slow said about free beer... and what did you expect me to do? Make up an original story?
;-)

Anyway, big thanks to everyone in the story, especially Sonic because it was him saying about his 666th day and all that, that sparked this story off.
Sat 05/01/02 at 12:45
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Sibs wrote:
> *Bows graciously, falls off stage, breaks nose*

oh, I would give it to Sonic,
> but... er... he is evil...

Having actually read the story,...

you even stole my lines! Like the stuff about free beer!
B!tch!

Sonic
Sat 05/01/02 at 07:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
===SONICRAV---> wrote:
> OMG! Sibs finally won... and it was all based on my story! You owe
> me;)

Sonic

You are a good guy Sonic :)

Heh.. well done both of you.
Fri 04/01/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
*Bows graciously, falls off stage, breaks nose*

oh, I would give it to Sonic, but... er... he is evil...
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Give the GAD to Sonic Sibs! Now!
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:25
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
OMG! Sibs finally won... and it was all based on my story! You owe me;)

Sonic
Fri 04/01/02 at 22:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ha! Well done Sibs! Great post and one of the first stories I've seen that has won a GAD! Congrats.
Fri 04/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Sibs wrote:
> nice title, but I couldn't use it... you came up with it, maybe you should write
> a story.

And thanks everyone who read it!

No! That's the whole point, can't you write a story using it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.