GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What happened in Metal Gear Solid 1?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/02 at 03:26
Regular
seeing as i won MGS2 and have only played MGS1 for a couple of days (borrowed off longy) i was wondering if you could tell me what happened in it?
Mé†ál Gé᮲ºº²
Tue 01/01/02 at 03:26
Regular
seeing as i won MGS2 and have only played MGS1 for a couple of days (borrowed off longy) i was wondering if you could tell me what happened in it?
Mé†ál Gé᮲ºº²
Tue 01/01/02 at 12:06
You sneak around, kill a bunch of people, Raven gets ate by a bunch of ravens, Revolver Ocelot gets his arm cut off by the Ninja Cyborg. The Cyborg is killed by Metal Gear Rex and Liquid Snake. Then you fight Liquid on top of Metal Gear Rex then you finally kill Liquid.

Or do you?
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
Kid Rock wrote:
>and have only played MGS1 for a couple of days.

You should of finished it by now then ;-)
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:17
Oh how true that is......

great game though. Might have to go play it through again now.

I mean, how good is that fight with Psycho Mantis?
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I prefer the second fight with Raven to be honest.
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:08
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
In MGS1, Snake had to go and kill Liquid Snake, or a 50-foot robot called Metal Gear Rex will be launched to wreak havoc on the public planet. You have to go through the facility of where Rex is being held and you end up in a big battle with Liquid Snake. The fate of the earth depends on you! If you have a PS1 KR, get this - it's so good, but it really is too short, despite it being stored on 2-discs.

My favourite boss was Sniper Wolf Fight 2 - she was so easy with a Nikita Launcher - I didn't get shot once. Tip: Hide in the bottom right corner!
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Spoil it for him why don't you!
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:42
Regular
i aint getting MGS1 i just wondered (at 3:00 in the morning =) what happened because i have got MGS2 so i just needed filling in.
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I would really advise you to get it. It's a great game. Try and win GAD no. 3 and you can get it as your prize :)
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
nah i am waiting for MGS2 now. only a month and 3 weeks to go!!
Mé†ál Gé᮲ºº²

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.