GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution - Final Evolution."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sun 02/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
I believe I'm being fair here, when I say that the majority of you here are sane and believe Pro Evolution 2 is the best footy game ever.

We all know Pro Evolution 3 will show its heavenly face in the near future, and we all know it'll blow us all away just like it's famous predecessor did.
But what I want to know, is if and when Pro Evolution - Final Evolution will arrive here in England. I've played it - it's only been released in Japan as far as I know. It's good enough to - believe it or not - make PES2 look like Fifa. Unfortunately I need to get my PS2 chipped in order to play the only version I can get my hands on, because my friend has got it on import with most of the game having been translated. 'Patching', something I don't understand - is why it's translated and has excellent background music from actual well-known bands.

Player names are on the back of shirts, all the official sponsors make the kits look superb - and the edit player mode is so advanced it'll have you crying in disbelief due to the sheer amount of options on offer to you.

In-game, the ball physics are - again, believe it or not - better than they are in PES2, and the ball is the World Cup Adidas ball.
Animation is outstanding. There is so much to look for now you'll forget you're meant to be playing the game, not watching it.

Match stats aren't anything like in PES2. There's EVERY stat imaginable. Player marks out of 10. Where he ran most with/without the ball. Pass completion. Shots on and off target. More I simply cannot remember.

The Club Teams' badges are identical to real life.
Improved Training 'challenges'. Many more training difficulty levels.

So will this game ever arrive in the UK?
It better. Or we miss out.

Unless, of course, PES3 is Final Evolution with EVEN MORE...
Sat 08/03/03 at 18:15
Regular
"  "
West Hame. Heh.

But Juicy, Richards and Anderton are more deserving... aye?
Sat 08/03/03 at 13:17
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Roony Schmoony, Sven puts him in the England team because of all the hype, although he has only scored about 5 goals this season. Although i don't support West Hame, Defoe would have been a lot better choice.
Sat 08/03/03 at 11:53
Regular
"  "
Get the unofficial add-on if you want Rooney...
Fri 07/03/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
They should have WAYNE ROONEY on it
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:52
Regular
"  "
They should just make it like TIF, and have proper national seasons, like the Premiership and La Liga.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:25
Regular
"Wots your boggle"
It needs to bit more than just longer if u make it longer it could be a bit too boring so they'll need to add just extra little bits to it as well, just to keep players interested and also i think it could do with having more realistic lookin players, i mean Riise has Kahn's face and the names wot the Fu[k is Oranges got to do with football. Although they should avoid doin a EA and make it so realistic it misses out all the decent modes in it i refer to fifa 2003 of course, how crap was it compared to fifa 2002, lets stick with Pro Evo.
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I still dont think the season is long enough in Master Season Mode. It doesnt take too long to get yourself into the top division, even on hard. Then you start buying all the great players and before you know it, you have won everything and have a team thats...well, beyond belief.

Any new Pro Evo should have a large season mode i think. Base it on a proper league, with all the league games, all the cup games and europe in between.

It needs to be longer.
Wed 05/03/03 at 09:12
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Thanks for help, i've added you to my messenger so will chat when you are online.

CHeers
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Hmmm....."
oasismark, its a little more complicated than some people think.

If you want to ask me questions on whatever. Chipping, modchips, installation, boot disks, methods, games or whatever then you can contact me via MSN or e-mail.

[email protected]

I do not condone piracy so... err... dont expect me to be telling you all that stuff... unless you bribe me.

;-)

-----

In the least detail possible:

You could import it for about £50 maybe, I dunno. Or yeah, you could get a phoney copy for about £5. Either get your machine chipped with a Messiah2 or get the flip-top lid installed. Then order an import of whatever game you want and use the boot disks to play the game. I dont think, personally, that modifying your console to play imports is illegal. I dont really play the game much, played it a few times and it was good. Im not sure about the teams, I dont think the patch wouldve included something as big as a whole new league unless it was a big file, but its a possibility.

Anything else, add me to your MSN and ask.
Tue 04/03/03 at 20:41
Regular
"  "
Been looking at the game. Can't see any of these sponsors or identical badges, but the players faces and the edit mode (You can put those face protector masks on your playes) look great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.