GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo told go Multiplatform or face ruin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
Mario and Zelda on PS2 as strange as that sounds their could be more truth in it than you think.

Nintendo have been told by some heavyweight financial advisers that they should develop software for other platforms or face financial ruin.

It would appear that the poor GC sales are starting to bite with developers getting increasingly worried about the GC continued poor performance and the lack of software sold because of this.

Producing for Xbox and inparticular PS2 would add a much bigger user base up instead of the limited one they have now makes sense to me. If Nintendo was able to make more money from software they might be able to produce more quality titles rather than the tripe they do at the moment, hell it might even help Nintendo to sell more GC.
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
muuuh
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:07
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> Another point as well you would have us believe that you earn enough
> to buy a 32in widescreen TV every week. Doing what exactly?

I work in Finance, what do you do?
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:06
Regular
phi11ip wrote:
> If he's rich enough to own a lexus when he's in his 20s, he must have
> a pretty good job...
>
> So, what do you work as Top Score?
>
> And no, you can't include working as Rent Boy at the weekends as your
> MAIN job, it's meerly pocket money for you...

Sorry mate I leave how much Rent boys earn to you after all your the one that pays them every week.
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The thing is, I don't get insulted by what people say online, not as if I'm gonna have to face them in real life the next day...

Top Score on the other hand gets all wound up and will come back with his attempted 'insults' if you can call them that!

It's actually quite amusing to read some of his comebacks!

So Top Score, whatcha gonna say now? I drive a Bentley and have 2 19 year old girlfriends...
Thu 06/03/03 at 14:03
Regular
What’s wrong Insane getting a bit irritated that someone has took the time to read your posts thoroughly and pointed out some errors in the typing. Like you don't do that now do you?

You should be grateful that someone has taken time to read your posts all the way through. Still there's a first for everything.

Another point as well you would have us believe that you earn enough to buy a 32in widescreen TV every week. Doing what exactly?

Paid to go on this forum that you were going to leave at the end of last year is the only thing you seem to have time for, and lets face it who would pay for the cr@p you type in this forum.

Also the only girlfriend you have is the Virtual one on your PC desktop always at hand though.
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:54
Regular
Is it any surprise that TS keeps re-posting, when things like that comment are put on here. You are just giving TS another reason to "attack" you.
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If he's rich enough to own a lexus when he's in his 20s, he must have a pretty good job...

So, what do you work as Top Score?

And no, you can't include working as Rent Boy at the weekends as your MAIN job, it's meerly pocket money for you...
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:31
"Darkness, always"
And I will care not one jot.

The funny thing is, he thinks he's the smartest person on the forums, but I can tell you this with 100% certainty - anyone who can afford to own and drive a Lexus, and yet types like this retard lives not on his own money but on Mummy and Daddy's money, who hand him a monthly allowance because he's too much of a disconsolate waster to earn his own.
Thu 06/03/03 at 13:27
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Top score wrote:
> I would look again idiot ONE typo you sure?
>
> 1) I'm not about to proof-read everything I write just because you're
> too stupid to work out what it means if a few letters are missing.
>
> 2) Given that you canbarely spell, and have made more than your fair
> share of typos yourself, you're hardly in any position to criticise me
> for my typing.
>
> Now kindly go and feck a chicken.

If top score is on form, then the lack of a space in "canbarely" will be picked up - as some kind of major victory!
Thu 06/03/03 at 12:33
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> I would look again idiot ONE typo you sure?

1) I'm not about to proof-read everything I write just because you're too stupid to work out what it means if a few letters are missing.

2) Given that you canbarely spell, and have made more than your fair share of typos yourself, you're hardly in any position to criticise me for my typing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.