GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo told go Multiplatform or face ruin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
Mario and Zelda on PS2 as strange as that sounds their could be more truth in it than you think.

Nintendo have been told by some heavyweight financial advisers that they should develop software for other platforms or face financial ruin.

It would appear that the poor GC sales are starting to bite with developers getting increasingly worried about the GC continued poor performance and the lack of software sold because of this.

Producing for Xbox and inparticular PS2 would add a much bigger user base up instead of the limited one they have now makes sense to me. If Nintendo was able to make more money from software they might be able to produce more quality titles rather than the tripe they do at the moment, hell it might even help Nintendo to sell more GC.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
Mario and Zelda on PS2 as strange as that sounds their could be more truth in it than you think.

Nintendo have been told by some heavyweight financial advisers that they should develop software for other platforms or face financial ruin.

It would appear that the poor GC sales are starting to bite with developers getting increasingly worried about the GC continued poor performance and the lack of software sold because of this.

Producing for Xbox and inparticular PS2 would add a much bigger user base up instead of the limited one they have now makes sense to me. If Nintendo was able to make more money from software they might be able to produce more quality titles rather than the tripe they do at the moment, hell it might even help Nintendo to sell more GC.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:56
"Darkness, always"
The tripe they produce at the moment?

How many nintendo games have you played recently, Oh Cherry?
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:56
Regular
Funnily enough, Nintendo made more profit last year than Sony's or Microsoft's Gaming division, 7 billion, roughly, so, stop talking from your behind hole.
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Nintendo's chairman stated the day Nintendo stop producing consoles and start developing for other platforms, is the day Nintendo bows out of games altogether.

Or words to that effect.

So dream on, Top Score.
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
This is getting really irritating now. You are shaming us PS2 owners by your ill-mouthed and totally obvious remarks of fanboyism.

I am not like him, I have a life.
Regular
"DS..."
OLD NEWS you should have a look a www.cube-europe.com (unless you allready got it from there) and then look at the OTHER article about Nintendo which is in direct contrast to the utter drivel from "yahoo news" which you are refering to and is subsequently more closer to the truth, honestly, you just can't leave Nintendo alone for a second can you TS?

slik ~_~
Mon 03/03/03 at 16:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nintendo make more profit than Sony and Microsoft in the games industry, so I suggest you stop with this absolute crap that comes spewing out of your mouth day after day.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:02
Regular
"DS..."
AfroJoe wrote:
I suggest you stop with this absolute crap that comes
> spewing out of your mouth day after day.

I second that, and may i suggest that TS uses one of his "beloved" as he calls it controllers to fill that oversized gaping hole of immortal follishness.

slik ~_~
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You're here to make friends at least, not enemies. Even the PS2 forumees I starting to dislike you.
Mon 03/03/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
*are instead of 'I'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.