GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Adventure 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Adventure 2'.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
has anyone got this game.I want to know what it is like cuz my mums thinkin of buyin it me.
I think it looks good as i like those type of games but what do u think.
Fri 07/03/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
gerrid wrote:
"The original on DC is better, arguably, and you might want to wait for Sonic Adventure DX.
I wouldn't buy Sonic Adventure 2 at full price though."

How can it be any different to the Dremcast version?
If anything, it's gotta be better, surely?!
I haven't played either version, yet, but graphical enhancements have been made to the GameCube version, and of course, you can link-it-up with Sonic Advance on the GBA.

And if you've already played Sonic Adventure (the first-one) on the Dreamcast, then I would't bother with Sonic Adventure DX, as it'll only have Sonic Adventure 2: Battle-style differences, on the GC.

God knows why they decided to give us the second-one first, though...
I never really got into the first Sonic Adventure game. I found it to be "lacking" compared to all of the original Sonic games on the MegaDrive.
I still prefer the classics, and so that is why the Sonic Mega Collection should be on-its-way to my house now, as-we-speak (or 'type'), and not Sonic Adventure 2.
Fri 07/03/03 at 11:46
"The Will of D."
That was meant to be 3D.
Fri 07/03/03 at 11:45
"The Will of D."
I've got the game, pretty good, haven't had any previous D sonic experiences so i can't disprove it more than that.
Fri 07/03/03 at 07:43
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
ive just got the game and its great and its twice as good as number 1 on the dream cast
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yes it's good, but somewhat repetetive.
The original on DC is better, arguably, and you might want to wait for Sonic Adventure DX.
I wouldn't buy Sonic Adventure 2 at full price though.
Mon 03/03/03 at 18:16
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
has anyone got this game.I want to know what it is like cuz my mums thinkin of buyin it me.
I think it looks good as i like those type of games but what do u think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.