GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola New Layout - Your thoughts?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/07 at 15:44
Regular
Title says it all.
Page:
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
The font size on IE7 looks fine, yours looks like its in bold or something :(
Thu 12/07/07 at 13:40
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
My thoughts? *stares blankly at screen*

I like it :)

EDIT: I like it even more now I've just checked the links for the SSC archives and found they still work. I'd have hated having to change them all again for the umpteenth time.
Thu 12/07/07 at 11:17
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
The font sizes on the thread list seem rather big and awkward. If I Tell Firefox to decrease the font size it all looks much neater in my opinion.

Before
After
Thu 12/07/07 at 10:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
=D Yes, well done Eccles
Thu 12/07/07 at 08:49
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hello people,

If you have a design suggestions or glitches by all means post here but please let us know what browser you are using. If something is 1 pixel out it may not be on another browser and it helps us track it down quicker. Animated GIFs aren't support as you can't resize them and keep the animation using PHP. PNG's should support transparency but I think someone forgot this so I'll get this fixed today. Also we'll iron out the CSS problems with Safari. You can also send layout problems to me using the link on the right, good feature suggestion of mine wasn't it?
Thu 12/07/07 at 08:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Now i see it. I was looking along the Reply bar.
Thu 12/07/07 at 08:00
Regular
You guys missed it. All the first thread posts were in yellow, as if they were GAD wins. They played around with it after our complaints then got rid of it and made it grey.

Yeah Nin. There's a link under Vex's name to PM him. Ony a few staffies have it. Now you can send all your "where's my vouchers?" directly to him. ^^
Thu 12/07/07 at 03:23
Regular
Yeah, and I think the box is 1 pixel out of line on the left side, also, and it's not aligned with the 'Post Message' banner, and I don't think there's enough colour, also I don't like the buttons looking like buttons, they should be pictures of cats, and I want to hear the buzzer sound from Going For Gold every time I make a post.

But at least I'm not as picky as Nin
Thu 12/07/07 at 02:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I turned off avatars and found it really easy to get to grips with after that. Agree with everything Nin just said below me.
Thu 12/07/07 at 02:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
As a way of making the posts a bit smaller, can we lose the "View My Profile". It's not needed when the link to the profile is part of the name. The Regular thing isnt completely necessary either.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.