GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post your views, do you want to be able to fly 747 jets in the next GTA game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/03/03 at 20:42
Regular
Post your views, do you want to be able to fly 747 jets in the next GTA game?

Let me no
Thu 06/03/03 at 16:21
"Darkness, always"
YEEEHAW!!
Hook up that trailer boy! With this in tow, we can... well that it is, we can... if we give it some thought, we can probably....

No son, ignore the trailer, it does nothing for us.
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:26
IB, you would really want to have to jump inot a tank and before you could drive you would have to take a test so he could drive it? It just wouldn't be any fun.

Anyway i think some kind of jets or planes etc. would be pretty cool to have in a GTA game and i hope it will be in the next one because i think they were goin to put them into Vice City but couldn't because of sept 11th. Are they allowed to put that kind of thing bakc into games now?
Thu 06/03/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think that having the ability to hook up a trailer would be a good idea actually.

You should be able to open up the trailer and load some cars into it, just like the garages at the hideouts. Also, if you need to collect a list of cars in a certain time, think how quick you would be able to do it if you could carry 3 of the things at a time.

I think a trailer could be a good addition that may increase the tactical side of some of the missions.
Thu 06/03/03 at 19:04
Weren't you able to hook up a trailer in GTA2 although it wasnt much use as the trailers were few and far apart.
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
Driver 3 uses hinge technology apparently, and this means that articulated lorries are re-created to jack-knife precision. (!!!)
Thu 06/03/03 at 20:53
"period drama"
Class : D
Do think you can unhinge the trailer while driving? Good for getting rid of coppers, pull a quick handbrake turn and release your 4 tonne trailer into their crappy bangers.
Heh heh heh.

Maybe you can get explosive ones filled with nitro or just normal cargo that spills all over the road. Be some nice detail
Thu 06/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"  "
Apparently you will be able to pack cars in it, like your very own mobile GTA-esque garage... :)
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Steven"
Flanders wrote:
> good no? wrote:
> Post your views, do you want to be able to fly 747 jets in the next
> GTA game?
>
> No - fool.
>
> Right - get in plane, taxi, take off... urrr - run out of space to fly
> the thing.
>
> Have you no concept of the game area in something like GTA at all - it
> is based on a city - it would take a jumbo about 10 seconds to fly
> over a whole city.
>
> Go and play something that is more suitable to your age group - like
> Freddie and the lost mittens.
>
>
> Let me no
>
> Cretin - it should read - Let me KNOW.

Calm down, it is only an idea, ok if you don't like the idea, then I want to know ur views, just take it easy
Thu 06/03/03 at 22:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't want another GTA game.

The series has wasted itself out - they can't add in any more new features that will actually be any different from what we've seen in GTA3 and GTA:VC - still, won't stop half the population of Britain buying the game because it's got "blud and kilin ppl wiv gunz and den runin dem ova wiv carz".

GTA is old news.
Fri 07/03/03 at 00:11
Regular
This is a damn funny thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.