GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"contents of new ops2m mag"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/12/01 at 13:33
Regular
can anyone tell me whats in the new official playstation 2 mag

are the demos any good, is the dropship demo the same as the one on last months mag, or is it a new one also what reviews are in it . thanks
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:19
Regular
"accidental superher"
ahh ok then...
Sun 30/12/01 at 21:20
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
No, I get a £10 voucher for a game (over £35, so thats a PS2 game) in the packet with the magazine.

If someone was wanting to buy a game from their, it would be £5 cheaper to get the game AND the magazine than just the game!! Bargain!

Sorry. I should really stop getting so worked up, but I would swear WHsmith are selling them cheaper than what they get them at when I buy it.
Sun 30/12/01 at 20:31
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah the whsmith thing is really good with the voucher thing...but i thought it was only 5 quids worth...
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
I see!! Sorry, must have miss read it!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:37
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
New MGS2 demo - WOW!!!

I cant find the
> latest issue of OPS2 - It was suppose to be out on the 29th but cant find it
> anywhere just yet!!

Sorry the MGS2 demo is on the edition due out 25th Jan not 29th Dec.
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
beanz wrote:
> Next month's magazine WILL BE UNMISSABLE!!!
it's got the mgs2 demo...new one..
> :)

New MGS2 demo - WOW!!!

I cant find the latest issue of OPS2 - It was suppose to be out on the 29th but cant find it anywhere just yet!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:09
Regular
Sounds good, unfortunatly I am not a student so I could not try that, but I will look out for the vouchers.
Sun 30/12/01 at 17:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Shadowman wrote:
>It is worth subscribing, 50p off each edition and you get >it about
> a week before it is in the shops.

I don't subscribe, and I don't plan to. I always buy my mag from WHsmiths using my student card (so I get 10%=50p off) and they put a £10 voucher for a PS2 game from WHsmiths every couple of months. This means I can get games for £30.

Its like they're paying me to buy the mag! Much better value then subscribing. You can tell if it has a voucher in it because the normal mags have a sticker on them advertising something (like the demo's or something) but if you go to WHsmith, it has a sticker in the same place but with an advert for a £10 voucher on it.

One of the times, they had put two vouchers in by mistake. I went up twice and got GTAIII for £30 and Timecrisis II with gun for £40!

With my next one, I got SSX Tricky. I was ready to pay the £35, but then I remembered my student card and thought it was worth a try. The bloke accepted it. SSX tricky for £31!! The bloke then said sarcasticly "have you got a club card?" so I handed one over. £2.09 worth of clubcard points!! I think I costed them money! :-)
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:59
Regular
Yeh you know what I mean, I also got my PSM2 coipy just as early, I had only just finished reading the previous months copies.
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I thought it was the January edition.....anyway that's probably the reason, but I still got it 8 days before Christmas.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.