GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty: Best of the Best *vote*"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 22:37
Regular
This is where you put down your favourite game (made by Ninty) of all time.

The candidate will then be submitted and made into a vote poll and it will; last for one week.

The results will be posted here.

(all candidates must be from the same genre)

LEt's find out whihc is the best!! :)
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
Are you talking about ctrl+V? That's paste.
Sat 05/01/02 at 11:05
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
go to http://www.geocities.com/nintyvotesite/ to find out really who is the best!

guys i need some help whiloe copying the address ctl+c i pressed something else ctl+ (i don't know). And has made all the words and letters smaller on the site;. How do I change it back?
Fri 04/01/02 at 17:55
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
my best ninty game has to be Starwing on the snes or earthworm jim.
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Wow, I was only the 9th person to visit that site! I voted for Mario 64 and YES!! It won!
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mario all-stars was a great package. My mum was addicted the 'The Lost Levels' and got right near the end!! I think it's level D-9 or something?? I don't think it's been deleted yet!
Fri 04/01/02 at 11:33
Regular
"DS..."
The legend of Zelda (the first one) amazing.
slik ~_~
Thu 03/01/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
slave2games wrote:
> Mario 3 on the Nes wins, hads down. That was the benchmark for games you see
> today. You now have many cheap imatations spawned from Mario, such as Crash
> Bandicoot, Spyro..even Jak and Daxter. So, whatever is your final decision, make
> sure it is Mario 3, and take into account all the things i said

Mario 3! Ah, I remember it well! I even had a sticker album of it! (come on, I was young!) Anyway, yes that is arguably better than Super Mario World on Snes!!! A title that no-one should have missed out on, and if you did, buy a Snes and Mario All-Stars NOW!!!
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:40
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
go to website
Thu 03/01/02 at 19:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Donkey Kong 64 was poop and overrated

I say the Banjo Series are the best platformers
Sun 30/12/01 at 21:52
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
go to webpage: http://www.geocities.com/nintyvotesite/

to vote people for your fave Platformer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.