GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cannon fodder mega drive 1992"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Cannon Fodder'.
Sat 08/03/03 at 08:22
Regular
how come it is always the best makes which go out of buiseness such as saga. The game which i did most enjoy was Cannon Fodder 1992. I say make a Cannon Fodder 3 for the ps2 but obviously won't be as good because it will not be in that 2d charm everything will have to go techenical and have to be 3d with a story line this time in stead of the general go in shoot everyone and go out.

P.S bring back Cannon Fodder let the classic live and this site rocks.
Sat 08/03/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I think 'cannon fodder' rules. It is one of the best games I have ever played in my entire lifetime.
Sat 08/03/03 at 18:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That game is great, i got an emulator but without the SNES controller it feels rubbish.
Sat 08/03/03 at 17:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think they have Cannon Fodder titles in the Sold-Out £4.99 range.
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:57
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Yer, i got a copy from car boot for £1 mint. Pretty good i reckon. Its a great game, but very hard.
Sat 08/03/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I remember Cannon Fodder, it was a great game, well, it still is a great game. I'm actually looking for it at the moment.

It was great, throw a grenade at a door, and it would blow the door off and hit the guards, I did that all the time.

:)
Sat 08/03/03 at 08:22
how come it is always the best makes which go out of buiseness such as saga. The game which i did most enjoy was Cannon Fodder 1992. I say make a Cannon Fodder 3 for the ps2 but obviously won't be as good because it will not be in that 2d charm everything will have to go techenical and have to be 3d with a story line this time in stead of the general go in shoot everyone and go out.

P.S bring back Cannon Fodder let the classic live and this site rocks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.