GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Video Game Character Are You?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/12/01 at 09:55
Regular
Go to http://blog.ravenblack.net/quiz/videogame.pl and see which gaming character you are. You have to answer 10 questions the best you can and then read the end result. Here's mine:

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Check it out - it's a quick 2 minutes of amusement.
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:31
Weird Wonder is a jet pack man,
I just did his test for him because he asked.
Asteroid?
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:23
Regular
"es argh"
Strangely I'm an Asteroid?
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:18
I'm Mr.Do,
I am sedentry by nature (whatever that means),enjoy passive entertainment,eating when the mood takes me,and playing with my food.T try to avoid conflict but when I'm angered,I am a devil,if you force me to fight I will crush you...with apples.
Sat 29/12/01 at 17:54
"period drama"
I am Jetpac Man.

I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way.

(If you were not Jetpac Man you would be a Defender-ship.)

erm...yay?
Sat 29/12/01 at 17:44
I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Especially the last !!!
Sat 29/12/01 at 16:22
Regular
"DS..."
I'm a Mario... I was actually hoping more for Link but he was'nt in the list! mamma mia!
slik ~_~
Sat 29/12/01 at 15:45
I am a Death Chase Rider.

I enjoy taking risks, and I get kicks from speed, danger, and death-defying stunts. I drink and drive, I bungee jump, I snowboard, with no regard for my own life, or the lives of those who stand in my way. Trees? I laugh at trees!

(If i was not a Death Chase Rider i would be a Defender-ship.)

a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.
Sat 29/12/01 at 15:34
Regular
I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.
Sat 29/12/01 at 13:14
Regular
"¬_¬"
I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

(If you were not a Scorched Earth Tank you would be a Space-invader.)
Sat 29/12/01 at 12:46
Regular
I'm a space invader too this is what it said:-

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.