GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Boot-CD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/03/03 at 14:16
Regular
Hi everyone - been a while

Just wanted to know if this is true please, so if anyone has come to know if this thing, kindly let me know.

I went to the following site

http://www.ps2-bootdiscs.co.uk

They sell a PS2 boot CD that can do everything the messiah 2 modchip can, only better because it requires no modification to your console. Basically, it works just a like a DVD region X CD, but for games.

Anyway, judging by the look of the site, it does not seem like a big company, which is why I would come to Special Reserve first for the GameCube freeloader disc for exmaple, because SR is a well-knon company.

On the site above, they say it does what is it supposed to. Some website forums are saying it's a scam without even purchasing this so-called boot CD.

Can anyone tell me if it's a scam or not? I know opinions vary, but it depends on how many :)

Thanks.
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You're right that was crap. Too much Bugsy Malone and not enough Goodfellas.
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:17
Regular
Ha ha scam. Quick bugsy lets scram before the cops gets us!

(That was my crap attempt at Gangster talk)
Sun 09/03/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Fly like the wind"
Hi everyone - been a while

Just wanted to know if this is true please, so if anyone has come to know if this thing, kindly let me know.

I went to the following site

http://www.ps2-bootdiscs.co.uk

They sell a PS2 boot CD that can do everything the messiah 2 modchip can, only better because it requires no modification to your console. Basically, it works just a like a DVD region X CD, but for games.

Anyway, judging by the look of the site, it does not seem like a big company, which is why I would come to Special Reserve first for the GameCube freeloader disc for exmaple, because SR is a well-knon company.

On the site above, they say it does what is it supposed to. Some website forums are saying it's a scam without even purchasing this so-called boot CD.

Can anyone tell me if it's a scam or not? I know opinions vary, but it depends on how many :)

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.