GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next Notable?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/12/01 at 14:51
Regular
So who do you think will be voted the next notable? Could it be Mystique? Or last elections runner up, Dringo? Or maybe Stryke?
Page:
Mon 31/12/01 at 02:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Aye, but you weren't when I posted.

And, what did we conclude on IRC? Was it that I was right? I think it was, wasn't it Andi :)

Oh, and for anyone who cares we were arguing why it would be better to run two HDDs as masters and then slave a CD-ROM to it. I appear to be the only person to have thought of it. Well, on this box, I need all the speed I can get!
Mon 31/12/01 at 02:02
Regular
"How Handy."
Yes i do remember. I disagreed. Anyone can make Linux run well, it takes skill to make windows run right.

And i am on irc, i'm arguing with you right now..
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Be quiet Andi!

ARGH! ANDI!

Why aren't you on IRC? Or the tech forum for that matter - there's a nice HDD buffering query I've, err, "left" for you to answer :)

Heh, do you remember when we had that "Me and luke should become notables just for using Linux" thing?
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:52
Regular
"How Handy."
Turbonutter for notable!!!!

ARGH! Scary thought..

You dont want to vote for him, he's a spammer he is, just look at the PC Forum, and 90% of the votes and of absolutely no use at all..

Personally, I just post about things I know about *glares at Turbonutter* and all my posts are interesting and make sense. Honest.
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Turbonutter - He comes when you call (ooh, the inuendo!)

Seriously though, cheers Tony, and Jez. I will still answer all your techy question, in the techy forum of course! I think if you pop in there you will see I'm still very much around. I think the phrase is "0wnage" :)

I've also started visiting the Sony forum as well. I don't think I'm quite ready to return to the FOG for a while. The Sony forum is begninning to depress me already.

So anyway, now you know where I am if you want me!
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
LOL @ Turbonutter!!!

I liked him... where has he gone?

Name Change?

He used to answer all my techy questions... well, a few...

I've got all the latest Macromedia stuff aswell now.... he better know about that if he shows his face around here again!!1 :D
Mon 31/12/01 at 01:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Turbonutter for Notable.

The fast guy may be a bit contentious at times but his cylinder head is well screwed on and he seems to fire on all pistons.

Turbonutter - vote brrmmm brrmmm for a clean sweep.
Sun 30/12/01 at 22:15
Regular
Sod 'em. But you've posted the thread anyway :-D You have my thanks, since I have so sword or bow or axe.
Sun 30/12/01 at 21:59
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Stryke since this is a 'Gaming' only thread.
Ill post about the book in the Book thread.
Don't want to upset a few purists.
Sun 30/12/01 at 21:50
Regular
Christ, you lot need to get out more.

Why are you taking the notable thing so seriously?

So just because i don’t post great long boring rants about Nintendo changing Zelda’s look or other boring crap i don’t deserve to be a notable?

Well boo hoo
Like i care.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.