GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Health Warnings For PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 15:02
Regular
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but when i bought my PS2 (in early November) along with a memory card and GT3, I started playing every hour I wasn't sleeping, eating or at work. You may say that this is normal behaviour, but, I noticed a gradual hardening of the skin on my thumbs and fingers. Soon the sensation had left the tips of my fingers and thumbs, due to pressing too hard to take the corners tigher and accelerate faster. When my brothers came back from boarding school, (in mid December) I put the console back in the box and hid it, as I was giving it to them for Christmas. However, my fingers were still hard and sore right until Christmas Day, and have only now stopped hurting. This seems to be a good reason to obey the warnings that you shopuld take a five minute break in each hour of gameplay, at least to stop your fingers from hurting!
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:02
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but when i bought my PS2 (in early November) along with a memory card and GT3, I started playing every hour I wasn't sleeping, eating or at work. You may say that this is normal behaviour, but, I noticed a gradual hardening of the skin on my thumbs and fingers. Soon the sensation had left the tips of my fingers and thumbs, due to pressing too hard to take the corners tigher and accelerate faster. When my brothers came back from boarding school, (in mid December) I put the console back in the box and hid it, as I was giving it to them for Christmas. However, my fingers were still hard and sore right until Christmas Day, and have only now stopped hurting. This seems to be a good reason to obey the warnings that you shopuld take a five minute break in each hour of gameplay, at least to stop your fingers from hurting!
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
So... you used the present before giving it to your brothers....

Guess that explains the "user removed" sign under your name.
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:30
Regular
Which is now gone....

Stranger things have happened? Possibly.
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:32
Regular
I think the servers are playing up. I have had a lot of funny messages in the last ten minutes whilst posting.
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:35
Regular
I`m removed as well now. :-) Maybe that was for having a go... :-)
Thu 27/12/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
You know in America Sony actually had to send out protective rubber thumb-protectors because parents complained?
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Guess who..."
Dude, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Wait till you try the GameStation or the PS6!

From Tazz

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!

(Hey, Do you think I'm getting noticed for my trademark leaving words?)
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:57
Regular
"You Bum!!"
So I guess I am not the only one getting them messages....

OH and by the way Tazz, could you stop being so annoying now or you will get banned
Thu 27/12/01 at 20:15
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah it's damn annoying and slightly immature too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.