GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"US-bought game wont play on UK PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/12/01 at 14:16
Regular
I bought GT3 in the US, as a Christmas present for my son. Back in the UK, it wont play on his PS2. I assume it's because it's from a different region, so I'm wondering if I get a multi-region play add-on, or get the PS2 chipped, if he'll be able to use the US GT3? Or are these add-ons only for DVD movies?
Thu 24/11/11 at 20:10
Regular
Me and Bianca will be there, if we can get a babysitter, otherwise it will just be me, cheers Si
Thu 24/11/11 at 16:46
Adrenaline Junkie wrote:
> afraid not :(

Just Kiddin...... even Mad Mick can come along :D
Thu 24/11/11 at 16:44
afraid not :(
Wed 23/11/11 at 23:47
Regular
Is this open to ex riders?
Wed 23/11/11 at 21:46
Evenin.....

We're looking at having our 2010 Christmas do at the Naga Indian restaurant in Abbey Village on Saturday 3rd December 2011 :D
This is an open invitation to all riders and partners ;)

Please could all that are interested reply to this post.

The invite will be posted on FB but please keep any replies to this forum post.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:43
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
ahh forget external usb chips theres two much hassle and swaping just wait for a decent chip to come out.
Fri 28/12/01 at 21:41
uk_vamp wrote:
> try http://www.mod-chip.com/ and the usb option needs 1 wire soildered inside
> the PS2.

i'm thinking about doing mine soon.

That is a good site. That's where I got my chip for my Dreamcast and I'm getting ready to get one for my PS2.
Thu 27/12/01 at 23:34
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
uk_vamp wrote:
> try http://www.mod-chip.com/ and the usb option needs 1 wire soildered inside
> the PS2.

Yer... I was thinking the same thing...

Basically because I have loads of family stateside, and I visit them a lot..

Sonic
Thu 27/12/01 at 23:29
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
try http://www.mod-chip.com/ and the usb option needs 1 wire soildered inside the PS2.

Thu 27/12/01 at 23:22
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
adrian wrote:
> Well this is the only chip i've really seen. I am not interested in them so dont
> know who makes them and how many types are on the market.

Oh, I wasn't aiming my post solely at you... so many people seem to think that there is only one on the market

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.