GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF - Who's ya favourite?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
Hey, who's ya favourite in the WWF?

Mine's Tazz.

How about you?

From Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 15:59
Regular
AfroJoe, if I were you, I'd be worried as Tazz is coming on to you. Oh, AfroJoe, I'm a brown-noser, I'm an @$#-ki$$er, you rule. Does that remind you of anyone. Sorry Tazz, but you run your mouth like you own the place, but when it's all said and done, and all the smoke is clear, we know that you are just trying to suck up to everyone. It took me a lot of time to fit in to this place, I even got virtually kicked out of the Nintendo forum by Cooky and Tiltawhirl, so just calm down as you're not going to get any friends here otherwise. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, but just take this advice into cosideration.

P.S Stop being an @$#-ki$$er!!!
Sun 30/12/01 at 16:19
Regular
I like Triple H and Booker T
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Guess who..."
J@ck@$# wrote:
> AfroJoe, if I were you, I'd be worried as Tazz is coming on to you. Oh, AfroJoe,
> I'm a brown-noser, I'm an @$#-ki$$er, you rule. Does that remind you of anyone.
> Sorry Tazz, but you run your mouth like you own the place, but when it's all
> said and done, and all the smoke is clear, we know that you are just trying to
> suck up to everyone. It took me a lot of time to fit in to this place, I even
> got virtually kicked out of the Nintendo forum by Cooky and Tiltawhirl, so just
> calm down as you're not going to get any friends here otherwise. I'm not trying
> to pick a fight or anything, but just take this advice into cosideration.

P.S
> Stop being an @$#-ki$$er!!!

dude, now you've P!SSED me off! I tell people that they rule when they show me enough respect! You ain't shown me no respect yet, seems to me your just askin' for a tazzmission. Yeah, that's right, i ain't called Tazz for nothin', i've been known to change a few moods before. Anyone's runnin' their mouth it's it's YOU! oh, and don't feel offended, the mood hasn't changed yet!
Sun 30/12/01 at 19:34
Regular
Tazz, when I said I were not trying to pick a fight I ment it as for your safety. I'll give you a Tazzmission of my own unless you shut the hell up, DUDE. You're brother is just getting you into more trouble with the KING himself! And are you 21 or is that just another one of your lies like the one where you said Tazz was your uncle.
Mon 31/12/01 at 07:43
Regular
"Guess who..."
I smell a victim...
Mon 31/12/01 at 07:46
Regular
"Guess who..."
J@ck@$# wrote:
> Tazz, when I said I were not trying to pick a fight I ment it as for your
> safety. I'll give you a Tazzmission of my own unless you shut the hell up, DUDE.
> You're brother is just getting you into more trouble with the KING himself! And
> are you 21 or is that just another one of your lies like the one where you said
> Tazz was your uncle.

Oh yeah, i'm gonna get beaten down by 14 year-old! That's a good one! lol. lorl. lorrl.

(The 'r' stands for really)
Mon 31/12/01 at 08:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
When you say "whos your favourite"...do you mean past and present?
Mon 31/12/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Guess who..."
yup
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Does anyone understand anything anyone says?

I've changed my mind, Benoit's better than RVD.
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Better Than You"
Kane RULEZ!!! You can't get any better than the Big Red Machine.
He should be the number one contender for the undisputed championship, and win, because he deserves it. Or if not another championship, like the Intercontinental championship!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.