GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF - Who's ya favourite?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
Hey, who's ya favourite in the WWF?

Mine's Tazz.

How about you?

From Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Wed 02/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Guess who..."
ha! You wish!
Wed 02/01/02 at 17:30
Regular
Booker T pulls off the Rock Bottom much better than The Rock.
Wed 02/01/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Guess who..."
Joe Dark wrote:
> Well said Tazz, Booker T is ace. The book End is much better than the Rock
> Botom.

I know I said something that you liked, but now I'm going to disagree with you on something:

The Rock Bottom is way better than the Book End, which I already said was stolen. Sure, Booker T has been in the business longer, twice as long actually but he only picked up that move when The Rock used it. And, although Booker T is a great wrestler (May God bless him and more power to him) The Rock is simply...............better.

e.g. The Rock is 6 time WWF champion in the space of 5 years.
e.g2: Booker T is 5 time WCW champion, in the space of TEN years!

e.g3: The WWF title is a WAY bigger and better prize than the WCW championship. Full stop. Period.

I'm Tazz.

(Booker T is still one of the coolest wrestlers ever, and a better wrestler than The Rock)
Tue 01/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
although you may like him, i don't think he is one of the best performers when he wrestles, but i don't mind Booker T
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:42
Regular
Well said Tazz, Booker T is ace. The book End is much better than the Rock Botom.
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:12
Regular
"Guess who..."
Shut ya big face SUCKA! Booker T is one of the coolest wrestlers, with the best catchphrases, the best music, and the best moves (apart from the Book-End, that's just stolen)

I'm Tazz.
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Better Than You"
Does anyone actually like Booker T (more like Sucka T) apart from Joe Dark. Because i really hate. He is one of the most anoying wrestlers aver.
HE IS THE BIGGEST SUCKA EVER SEEN IN THE WWF!!!
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Better Than You"
Kane RULEZ!!! You can't get any better than the Big Red Machine.
He should be the number one contender for the undisputed championship, and win, because he deserves it. Or if not another championship, like the Intercontinental championship!
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Does anyone understand anything anyone says?

I've changed my mind, Benoit's better than RVD.
Mon 31/12/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Guess who..."
yup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.