GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats your tipple?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/07 at 19:23
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
I went out last night and got a little bit drunk, had a mixture of drinks, aftershock, sambuca, vodca and lemonade, wkd and smirnoff ice (blimey no wonder i felt rough this morning)

Whats you favourite tipple?
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:47
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Oooh, such as?
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:46
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
actually no i didnt, wish i had. ive had some bad experiences with going out and getting drunk. i went out one nite after college with some friends to the pub just over the road, i only started on coca cola, and then had a pint of carling, and then the last thing i remember was waking up in hospital because me drink had bin spiked! which nearly caused me to have a heart attack in the amberlance, the doctor told me! i had to have a tub shoved up my nose down into my throat to help me breath. when i came round i couldnt talk or move.
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Like I said, i'm 16.

Don't tell me you didn't get drunk at 16 ;)
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:41
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"

seriously how old??
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:40
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
i first tryd my first drink when i was about 7. me and my little brother raided me moms fridge and there was babyshame!
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:40
"LOLLERSKATES!"
16, HAHA!

Yourself?
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:39
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
so how old r u blj?
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Yeah! I'll drink anything.
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:37
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
anyone like red square?
Mon 09/07/07 at 00:13
Regular
I just found coconut milk funny as it would have been less homosexual if you had said "I have sex with men". Tis all...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.