GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So now you can't compliment women?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/07 at 17:37
Regular
"Follow the Paper"
DENVER -- A man who told two women they were extremely beautiful was arrested on charges of harassment last week, Denver police said. Police said 32-year-old Jeff John Hergert approached the women and "expressed interest in them." He told each woman in two separate incidents that they were extremely beautiful and that they should consider modeling. Hergert was arrested and is being held on two counts of harassment. He is being held on a $10,000 bond.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/13637370/detail.html

Woman confuse me. I doubt even most of them know what they want ouf of life now. Anyways, I doubt what is said is all that happened. Something must've had happened in order for the cops to actually cuff him.
Mon 09/07/07 at 19:47
Mon 09/07/07 at 18:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"you should consider a career in modelling" isn`t so much a compliment as a slimy line that`s been around since the dawn of time. i`d say they were in their rights to consider this harassment.

It probably happens loads though in fairness, i doubt anyone bothers to get a portfolio or headshots taken, no-one WANTS to be a model- these modelling places are forced into a position where they HAVE to send their fattest, sleaziest workers to bars to find new faces. it`s all so sad.

p.s fingers like knives?? - stolen! :D :D
ah `twas like a rummage with edward scissorhands himself `twas!
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
YUP
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You'd have done a better job with your hands? Dirrty
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Nin wrote:
> Aye, it's not like she's good with her hands either. Fingers like
> knives...

hehe, lol

Yes id have done a better job!
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Aye, it's not like she's good with her hands either. Fingers like knives...
Mon 09/07/07 at 13:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Alfonse wrote:
> I love how girls can get away with groping up guys, I don't like
> it at all to be honest. That sounds pretty gay but I like things
> consensual :)

AH thats what i think, now i was out one night with a friend. She has been like it a few times. She has been touching men just going up to them and stuff or passing them and grabbing there 'Useless peice of Equipment' lol... Sorry ;) But if that was them doing it she would have soon moaned about it...

Some women are just scatty moo's
Mon 09/07/07 at 12:59
Regular
I love how girls can get away with groping up guys, I don't like it at all to be honest. That sounds pretty gay but I like things consensual :)
Mon 09/07/07 at 11:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Luckily I'm one of those men who actually understands women. Sorry guys, I'm not giving away any secrets ;)
Mon 09/07/07 at 10:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh well, S*** Happens eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.