GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BAN IT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/07 at 13:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
If you had the power to ban one thing in this world. What would it be and why?

How would your ban effect the lives of people, would it cause a national uproar or will people more likely to accept it.

(See what others put, then you can see weather or not you would agree with there ban)
Tue 10/07/07 at 11:33
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
doodle wrote:
> I'll ban peifiles or perverts from going in the outside world and
> make them stay in a big area of land with no way out untill the
> docters think they are 110% safer for everyone, it will make
> people safer!!!

110% safer than they used to be? What if they were only 40% safe to start with?
Tue 10/07/07 at 10:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Well im not a religous person and get on fine without that side of things. Its each to there own but i hate it been pushed in my face.

Then when i hear people say things like 'Ill leave it in Gods hands' or 'if its meant to be God will see it should be'

Then people like 'Dot Cotton' from Eastenders qouting the bible left right and centre.
Mon 09/07/07 at 18:01
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I'll ban peifiles or perverts from going in the outside world and make them stay in a big area of land with no way out untill the docters think they are 110% safer for everyone, it will make people safer!!!
Mon 09/07/07 at 17:50
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Religion, argh. It's the product of an infected mind; minds are friendly environments to parasitic, self replicating ideas or information.

If I told you there was a purple giraffe named Billy living in the sky sending rays of joy down upon us every day, surely(if you were a rational minded person) you'd ask for some proof? And if I gave you a one word answer as my proof(faith), you'd call me insane?
Yes?
Yes.
Mon 09/07/07 at 11:29
Regular
"lets go back"
I officially became a church member today, so its not completely dead. I'm not a fan of religion either. People follow sets of man made rules that have been traditionally passed down the lines for many years which end up removing God from the equation. They think if they go to mass every Sunday or face Mecca when they pray or perform some other silly ritualistic set piece, that they will somehow be closer to God, when ironically, the ritual itself is being idolised.

The God of the Bible is a personal God who wants us to have a relationship with him, not follow a set of stupid rules that many religions make up (that usually aren't even in the Bible). Getting rid of religion in this sense would be a good thing.
Mon 09/07/07 at 07:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Shooby wrote:
> Ban all religion. Oh what a beautiful world that would be.

That would be an interesting experiment. I'd like to see whether people could really stick to their morals without it. I think practicing Christianity is mostly dead in this country but the influence still exists.
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:21
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Ban all religion. Oh what a beautiful world that would be.
Sun 08/07/07 at 20:52
Regular
"8==="
Paradox?
Sun 08/07/07 at 20:43
Regular
"I may return"
Ban all bans :)

Wait, would that cancel itself out?
Sun 08/07/07 at 20:39
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I really set the tone for this thread it seems. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.