GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me WWF isnt gay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
ok, i would like everyone in here to convice me that fat men in lycra rolling around on top of each other isnt gay..

and i dont want any well trish stratus is there and girls wrestle too..again they are in lycra and rolling on top of each other and hair pulling...(stop picturing it right now) which again is gay

i want REAL reasons why it isnt gay
and if you say "its just not" then i will set my pack of angry dogs onto you..(the new additions to my angry mob)

i want REASONS people.REASONS!
REEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!
Wed 30/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
swander87 wrote:
> Tazz, I'll assume you're talking to me...

Never underestimate a
> newbie...especially one with good grammar.

Have you been around on SR before?
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Tazz, I'll assume you're talking to me...

Never underestimate a newbie...especially one with good grammar.
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hey! How did u know that? I was thinkin' exactly the same person! Not Bad for a newcomer!
Wed 30/01/02 at 20:11
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
1) Obvious homophobic remark...although then again, homophobic originally meant fear of homosexuals, despite the fact that the media amongst other factors has now morphed the meaning into hating gay people. Even if it was gay, it wouldn't be hurting anyone.

2) So, I guess Sumo Wrestling is gay too? You go up to a huge 500lbs guy and tell him that you think wearing a tiny towel and hugging fat Japanese guys is for p*****s.

3) Wrestling isn't actually gay: I don't recall any guy kisses, let alone sex scenes...at the moment, Billy and Chuck are acting camp but that's their gimmick.

Golddust's target is SO The Rock.
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Guess who..."
Oh just shut the big hole in ya face Mystique! Nobody cares about this topic anymore! Which is why it started to sink to the bottom!! Duh! And as for the men being fat, well you've obviously never watched wrestling as those men spend several hours in the gym each day. All you are, is a dirty mouthed, pathetic looser of a Pokémon fan and a SICK FFFFFFFREAK!!!
Wed 30/01/02 at 19:44
Regular
The Dark one wrote:
and you know your only going to get an ear full

that was the point
moron

AndMcGrn...
i corrected myself earlier
i think its crap i would like y'all to explain why its so amazing and fantastic to watch fat men in lycra rolling ontop of each other(thats the gay bit)
Fri 25/01/02 at 18:02
Mystique,

Why do you think it's gay?
Fri 25/01/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Mystique, what in the blue hell is your problem! You post a message like this under the WWF site, and you know your only going to get an ear full, from us WWF fans. So drop this stupid question and go back to liking Pokemon!
Thu 24/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
soo you want me to let my thread to drop...hmmm
i'll get back to you on that one..until then you keep on watching your fat men in lycra rolling ontop of each other

you know you want to
Thu 24/01/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Guess who..."
Well said J@ck@$#! Dammit! I've risen te topic again!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.