GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me WWF isnt gay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 23:44
Regular
ok, i would like everyone in here to convice me that fat men in lycra rolling around on top of each other isnt gay..

and i dont want any well trish stratus is there and girls wrestle too..again they are in lycra and rolling on top of each other and hair pulling...(stop picturing it right now) which again is gay

i want REAL reasons why it isnt gay
and if you say "its just not" then i will set my pack of angry dogs onto you..(the new additions to my angry mob)

i want REASONS people.REASONS!
REEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSSS!
Thu 21/02/02 at 00:45
Regular
"One More Chance"
I cried alot today, infact Chris and Afro also cried.
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:28
Regular
"..."
Ok then, if you want me to *cries*
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Please go away you are annoying!
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:21
Regular
"..."
Jazz...but she ain't half as minging as...nah can't say that might destroy her false belief in herself...
Wed 20/02/02 at 23:19
Regular
Phew! Thought I lost it for a second there...Don't worry! Everything is under control!
I've found the thread!

muwhahaha

now onto the wwf divas sorry mingers
which do you think is the mingest of the wwf mingers?
Tue 12/02/02 at 08:02
Regular
"Guess who..."
'All I was after was some back-up to why WWF is Gay, and you gave it (finally), so I'm happy. I'm not going to try and change your mind or get you into the WWF.'

Please explain to me what this means.
Tue 12/02/02 at 00:32
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Mystique, thank you :o)

Thats all I wanted to hear, why you dislike the WWF. You have your reasons, and I respect that. Hey, WWF ain't your thing, and thats cool.

All I was after was some back-up to why WWF is Gay, and you gave it (finally), so I'm happy. I'm not going to try and change your mind or get you into the WWF.

But at least give us the fact that we enjoy WWF, and thats not going to change :o).

And anyway, I don't watch the Sky One versions, I tape the Sky Sports versions on Fridays and Saturedays, and when I finally wake up on a Sunday, watch and enjoy them :o) Less crowd shots than Sky One, you see.

Right, time for bed, night to all you WWF Fans out there...
... you to Mystique. I might be back next Sunday, see what your all upto :o) but until then, have a good week.
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Bring it on"
WHAT WHAT Is that supposed to be funny WHAT
Thu 07/02/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Back in black"
Mystique, you cannot be convinced the WWF is not gay. To you it may always be gay, if that's the way you want to look at it- all the more power to you.

For us though, we disagree. We enjoy watching wrestling. It is entertainment and can be enjoyable to watch. Millions of fans all over the world possibly agree with me, WWF has become huge all over the world- and in my opinion, going into this forum and calling WWF gay is abit sad, but hey. Your certainly entitled to your opinion, though we choose not to care about it.
Thu 07/02/02 at 08:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Mystique wrote:
> That's crap too,and yes i do

Ah touche

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.