GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone get a game for christmas? ,if so which one"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
i got half life for christmas and it rules lock on target button is s-h-i-t
Wed 26/12/01 at 10:58
Regular
"Touched!"
I got Devil may cry, pro evolution soccer, half-life and jak and daxter!, all great games too!
Wed 26/12/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
The only game I got was Jenga - My parents never buy me video games!! Shame!!
Wed 26/12/01 at 16:28
Regular
"  "
Mattyboy wrote:
> The only game I got was Jenga - My parents never buy me video games!! Shame!!

What!! THAT IS SO STRANGE! u know how we got this is football and all other games and seem to like and review them at the same time....well i got JENGA 2! isn't that amazing!

But i did get Burnout and Smugglers run 2 but i haven't played them yet coz i got Pro evo 2 and r playing that...alot.
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:13
Regular
"Whatever!"
That is so stange!! Its a pretty good game though isnt it!!
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:22
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I got SSX Tricky from my sister and I'm going to beat ssxpro's show off scores!!!!

*TomUK wakes up*
Wed 26/12/01 at 19:51
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
simpsons road rage
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:01
Regular
Devil MAy Cry and i just cant leave it alone.
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:12
Regular
"  "
Mattyboy wrote:
> That is so stange!! Its a pretty good game though isnt it!!

yeah my parents r playing now and i'n tempted to knock it over!
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Guess who..."
Hell, you got alot of replys today. Good subject! I got the weakest link for Christmas and it is a load of Cr@p!

From Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Go in Peace,

Serve the Lord,

and KILL BIN LADEN!!
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:25
Regular
"Guess who..."
I got a PS2 for Christmas and it is the most rubbish console in the world! The graphics may be good, but the scenery on the games is out of scale. The cars are half the size of the people and they are all brown. I warn you, do not by one, they are not worth the money. GameStations are 100 times better than the PS2 ad the games are tons better than on PS2.

From Egin. KILL BIN LADEN!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.