GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox or Gamecube?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
Hey guys, i need help on deciding which console I'm getting. Can you help me?

Thanx.
Mon 31/12/01 at 21:13
Regular
"I am Gay"
the Xbox is bob & the game cube is still bob but not as bob as the Xbox
Sat 29/12/01 at 18:35
the gamecube as been delayed so many times, its just not worth the wait, the gamecube doesn't even have a release date for europe, but if u want to wait keep your money in the bank and by the time the gamecube is released your retirement fund will be sorted out as well
:)
Fri 28/12/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
By posting in this forum you're only gunna get 'X-box' as your answer, 98% of the time! It'd be the opposite if you posted it in the Nintendo forum. But if you posted it in the FOG chat then you'd get a variety of answers, from people who really are dedicated to the future of gaming!
Wed 26/12/01 at 20:09
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
It depends ENTIRELY on what games appeal to you... both console have great games...

the Cube has all of ninty's in house games (Zelda, Mario), as well as the second party games (Pd2, Smash bros)

While the Xbox has some excellent original games like Jet Set and Halo and some awesome sequals like Gotham, Munches Oddyssey, and DOA3.

So, why not wait, and play them both... they're NOT going to sell out at release... so just play on a few games and then make a choice!

Sonic
Wed 26/12/01 at 10:49
Regular
In my opinion I would go for X box as there are very cool games going to come out on it as for GC I'm might get it only and when Resi zero and resi 4 come out for it in the PAL market, by then I'm sure the price of the GC would have fallen.
Tue 25/12/01 at 19:12
"cheerios"
Hey guys, i need help on deciding which console I'm getting. Can you help me?

Thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.