GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have a Gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 13:07
Regular
well almost.
Ive got mine on order from america

1 console
3 pads
5 games
-Star wars rogue squadron
-luigis mansion
-super smash brothers
-wave race
-pikmin
and a mem card
all for teh tidy sum of £400
i cant wait
the cube looks cool the games look great and nintendos future has nether looked so bright...

i dont like the xbox i prefer the gamecube, although im not saying the x-box is bad far from it i think it will be a good console i just dont like it.
I want a games console fo old.
Put your game in and your away
Has anyone seen the size of teh gamecube disk.
Its amazingly small and holds 1.5 gigs of data
on a 1024x768 res and a 14 inch monitorits like this dimension wise (holding it up to teh screen)

____
/
/
/
/

/
/

/
l l
l l
l l

/

/
/
/
/
/
____ /

something like that
and holds 1.5 and its the sexiest bit of plastic i ever seen
all i can say is that christmas is gonna be good
Tue 25/12/01 at 13:07
well almost.
Ive got mine on order from america

1 console
3 pads
5 games
-Star wars rogue squadron
-luigis mansion
-super smash brothers
-wave race
-pikmin
and a mem card
all for teh tidy sum of £400
i cant wait
the cube looks cool the games look great and nintendos future has nether looked so bright...

i dont like the xbox i prefer the gamecube, although im not saying the x-box is bad far from it i think it will be a good console i just dont like it.
I want a games console fo old.
Put your game in and your away
Has anyone seen the size of teh gamecube disk.
Its amazingly small and holds 1.5 gigs of data
on a 1024x768 res and a 14 inch monitorits like this dimension wise (holding it up to teh screen)

____
/
/
/
/

/
/

/
l l
l l
l l

/

/
/
/
/
/
____ /

something like that
and holds 1.5 and its the sexiest bit of plastic i ever seen
all i can say is that christmas is gonna be good
Tue 25/12/01 at 13:08
burger it
when it posted it messed up my picture oh well you get the idea they are small
Tue 25/12/01 at 14:37
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool ! £400 , for allthat , where from ??? TELL ME DAMN IT ! ;-)
the best ive seen so far , is £155 for a black one and a memory card off of ebay , slightly used but whos cares , i was gonna buy it straight away , but my mum said NO ! because i only got the money today , and she didn't want me to spend it straight away. ;-(
Tue 25/12/01 at 21:12
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
very cool price. but so far i have found any this cheap.
Tue 25/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I can get a GC with 2 games, 2 controllers and 2 memory cards for £250. I think it slightly beats your price. :-) Anyway, well done on acquiring yourself a GC.
Thu 27/12/01 at 19:58
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
where from !! ive searched the net for ages looking for cheap ones , but they always come up with a load of wholesale sites , but you have buy them in bulk numbers , so i cant do that. did you find that on ebay ?
Thu 27/12/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hope you enjoy it! £400 for ALL of it?? Or just the console and pads?? Whatever it costs, it seems a very good price!! So you're gunna be importing ALL your games then. Did you see that feature in NGC about loads of Japanese N64 games, that we've never even heard of over here?? You could import games like that for your Us machine, and be one of a select number of people to own these games! Lucky you!!
Fri 28/12/01 at 08:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i hope people like Datel release a thing that lets us play UK games , coz i dont wanna be importing everything.
Fri 28/12/01 at 11:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Same here. And how can you rely on it reaching you on time, or even at all!! I was sposed to recieve another x-mas present before x-mas day, and it hasn't come yet!! And last year my mum ordered something for my sister, but it never came!! Just think...all that £400+ could be wasted, when all you had to do was wait a few more months and save yourself a few hundred pounds!
Fri 28/12/01 at 11:49
Regular
I'm just gonna wait till it comes out in the UK

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.