GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you going on Holiday?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 20:09
Regular
As Britain braces itself for yet more rain this coming week and the rest of the summer, are you guys planning to hop on a plane or ferry and get some real summer sun and where? Sadly I think I'm staying in wet old England,suppose we may have the luck of a few sunny spells.
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
sounds like you had a wicked time Borat hun
Sun 08/07/07 at 22:33
Regular
I got back from a trip last week ...

Went to New York for 3 days, then Bermuda for 6 days. Fantastic trip! ... didn't want to come home. Have never been to such amazing places in my life, will be very hard for me to top that I think.

Not got many days holiday left off work now, but might try and book a long weekend somewhere like Southern Ireland or North Scotland, around august/sept ... see how it goes. Or camping in the lakes with a bunch of mates ... dunno ..
Sun 08/07/07 at 20:39
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Great thing about being a videogamer is you don't really need holidays, you just jack in to your PC/console and that's it, you're in another reality with the added bonus of being able to do things that wouldn't ordinarily be possible.

I haven't physically been on holiday for about about 20 years, and yet I get to share memories of places I've been and things that I've experienced with other gamers who've played the same games. It's kinda neat.

In the past I've stood at the Acropolis and gazed out over a smog-coasted Athens, I've sampled the dizzy heights of the Eiffel Tower, I've driven Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica, I've watched Vesuvius glow demonically at night, I've tasted the Dead Sea (not recommended), done a tour of the holiest sites in Jerusalem, got lost in the Black Forest and had mayonnaise on my chips in Holland (recommended).

None of these beat the time I first ascended the long ramp leading out from the underworld city of Neriak and started my Dark Elf Shadowknight's campaign of death and destruction in the power struggle for Norrath.

Sad, but true.
Sun 08/07/07 at 20:09
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
schummi wrote:
> As Britain braces itself for yet more rain this coming week and
> the rest of the summer, are you guys planning to hop on a plane
> or ferry and get some real summer sun and where? Sadly I think
> I'm staying in wet old England,suppose we may have the luck of a
> few sunny spells.

Yeah im staying here for a while yet.
I have friends all over the world and they keep telling me how hot it is, im so jealous. I think i will have to think about a holiday soon, but whats your bets, the weeks i decide to go away it will be a scorcher here, blinkin typical.

They do say that August is going to be scorcher so fingers crossed.
Sun 08/07/07 at 14:01
Regular
Cuba on the 30th :D
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:54
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Excellent x
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:53
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I'll pack my Banana Boat :D
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> Can I come :D

hehe if you like :)
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:43
"LOLLERSKATES!"
@ngeI wrote:
> I love to go on Holiday, and was thinking about going to Ibiza,
> for a break. Though the actual thought of leaving my adorable
> kids just makes me sad. Ill have to see!!!!!

Can I come :D
Sun 08/07/07 at 13:28
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I love to go on Holiday, and was thinking about going to Ibiza, for a break. Though the actual thought of leaving my adorable kids just makes me sad. Ill have to see!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.