GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you going on Holiday?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 20:09
Regular
As Britain braces itself for yet more rain this coming week and the rest of the summer, are you guys planning to hop on a plane or ferry and get some real summer sun and where? Sadly I think I'm staying in wet old England,suppose we may have the luck of a few sunny spells.
Tue 10/07/07 at 08:53
"possibly impossible"
If I'm lucky I'll get back to Spain, but everything seems to be happening at once to keep me from going at the moment. Trying to find 3 spare weeks to go.
Mon 09/07/07 at 20:29
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> *sniff* it's so beautiful *wipes tear from eye* curse you you
> lucky hove

lol, I think I'm going to look for cheap last minute holiday :)
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*sniff* it's so beautiful *wipes tear from eye* curse you you lucky hove
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:28
Regular
This was as close as we got :

[URL]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/53/p6160055hy8.jpg[/URL]

Oh, if you don't count the Brooklyn Pennant Ale I quaffed a few bottles of ;) ...
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe indeed. Toronto is even cleaner, that place is fricking insane, not a single bit of gum on the road
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:20
Regular
Wasn't too intimidated no, me and the girlfriend both agreed that we felt more at home there, than in London. When we first arrived everything seemed a bit ... 'different', but then I think you always feel that way when you arrive somewhere new.

Much nicer, cleaner and generally friendly place than London - in the short time we were there.

Flight is a killer though ...
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Managed to get around ok then? Wasn't too hustle and bustle? I know my friend when he went was pretty intimidated.

Yup it is nice to have people just smile and say hi in the street, tis something i miss. I don't miss the getting cussed out when you accidentally get in someone's way though :-D

Shame you should have gone to Brooklyn, said hi to the folks for me :-D
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:15
Regular
Aye ... well I certainly took your advice about using the underground ... sorry ... metro ;)

Saw a hell of a lot in 3 days, could probably have squeezed more in, but by the third day we were bloody knackered from all the chasing around, and just decided to relax a bit. Amazing place though, really. So glad I went.

Very nearly ventured into your neck of the woods, a rickshaw driver was telling us that we had to see Brooklyn before we left, in the end we only made it as far as the bridge :) ... Ah well, had a great time all round though. Great people too ... I'm not used to perfect strangers talking to me on the street, but after a day it just seemed right, I think it's us over this side of the pond that have it wrong ...

Bermuda was amazing too ... if you haven't been I heartily recommend it ...
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
oh yes, how was your time in NY then Borat? My advice any helpful?
Sun 08/07/07 at 23:09
Regular
I did thank ye :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.