GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chat up lines"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 18:14
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
being single i have heard some really corny chat up lines and i was just sitting hear thinking what chat up lines you would use
Mon 17/11/08 at 17:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm more comfortable asking women out than i used to be, the problem i have now is actually working out where to take them. I have to be creative as I dont drink, cant/wont dance and going out for dinner is a bit much for a first night out. There's someone i've been meaning to ask out for the last week but im putting it off because i want to take her to this and it doesnt open until Sunday
As for chatup lines, never ever.
Mon 17/11/08 at 17:16
"possibly impossible"
If you can't be yourself to woo the ladies then you'll never feel comfortable anyway. I say get to know them by talking to them and try to join groups or social events (no, not the ladies hockey team or the church coffee morning).
Mon 17/11/08 at 16:09
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
lauraw93 wrote:
> I don't use chat up lines but when i was in year 5 (abour 10 or
> 11) i got sent a secret admirers letter from this guy who became
> my first boy friend. It said-
> ' Roses are red,
> Violet are blue.
> But this does not matter,
> Cause i love you. '
>
> well at that age i thought that was the most romantic poem ever.
> And then on valentines day ( a few days later) he sent me another
> letter saying 'If you want to find out who i am then meet me
> behind the big oak tree'. I still fancy the guy to this day even
> though i havnt seen him for years!

D'oh. Things like that work for other lads then when I do the same I'm paraded around the school and made to look an idiot.

And as you can probably tell, hippyman is not having a good time with the lady-folk at the moment :(
Sat 15/11/08 at 19:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Or 'flaccid'....
Sat 15/11/08 at 18:19
Regular
"I don't want to die alone"
Sat 15/11/08 at 17:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I would like to try 'I have a nine inch willy' one day

Enlighten me please, but what have 'nine inch willies' got to do with chat up lines? Those that brag, usually have at least 'half' that which they brag about:)
Sat 15/11/08 at 16:29
Regular
"Reach for the stars"
I don't use chat up lines but when i was in year 5 (abour 10 or 11) i got sent a secret admirers letter from this guy who became my first boy friend. It said-
' Roses are red,
Violet are blue.
But this does not matter,
Cause i love you. '

well at that age i thought that was the most romantic poem ever. And then on valentines day ( a few days later) he sent me another letter saying 'If you want to find out who i am then meet me behind the big oak tree'. I still fancy the guy to this day even though i havnt seen him for years!
Sat 15/11/08 at 00:28
Regular
why u don't want to use freeola it ain't bad?
Sat 15/11/08 at 00:26
Regular
hi am libra.
Thu 26/07/07 at 01:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Did they work?

For having the bottle to say something like that, they probably did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.