GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Incredible!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 12:56
Regular
As you do, I was looking at the back of the manual for Tenchu this morning. The incredible part? I saw Quinton Flynn, Cam Clarke and Jennifer Hale as voice actors for the game! Amazing, eh?

You might think I'm an eccentric person at this point, and you'll be correct in doing so. But let me explain - although Quinton Flynn's name was spelt with an "e" on the end, these were the folk who voiced the actors for Raiden, Liquid Snake and Emma in MGS2: Sons of Liberty! Wow!!!
Tue 11/03/03 at 12:56
As you do, I was looking at the back of the manual for Tenchu this morning. The incredible part? I saw Quinton Flynn, Cam Clarke and Jennifer Hale as voice actors for the game! Amazing, eh?

You might think I'm an eccentric person at this point, and you'll be correct in doing so. But let me explain - although Quinton Flynn's name was spelt with an "e" on the end, these were the folk who voiced the actors for Raiden, Liquid Snake and Emma in MGS2: Sons of Liberty! Wow!!!
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:05
"For the horde!!!!"
DeltaJava wrote:
> As you do, I was looking at the back of the manual for Tenchu this
> morning. The incredible part? I saw Quinton Flynn, Cam Clarke and
> Jennifer Hale as voice actors for the game! Amazing, eh?
>
> You might think I'm an eccentric person at this point, and you'll be
> correct in doing so. But let me explain - although Quinton Flynn's
> name was spelt with an "e" on the end, these were the folk
> who voiced the actors for Raiden, Liquid Snake and Emma in MGS2: Sons
> of Liberty! Wow!!!

If you get this excited with a game your wifes in for a treat on your honeymoon :D
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:07
"Darkness, always"
I hope you carry tissues around with you wherever you go.

Premature ejaculation, I'm told, is a curse that can strike at any time.
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:08
Maybe, although it might be spoilt if she doesn't enjoy the company of a PS2 in the honeymoon suite.
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:11
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I hope you carry tissues around with you wherever you go.
>
> Premature ejaculation, I'm told, is a curse that can strike at any
> time.

High quality Kleenex tissues, actually. I was actually "spraying" with excitement when I read it, so only God knows what would have happened if the manual was in colour.
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:21
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
You should look at the 'Kingdom Hearts' cast. The Billy Zane, Hayley Joel Osment, Mandy Moore and David Boranez to name a few.
Wed 12/03/03 at 14:44
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
FFX was a bit of a surprise... Dwight Schultz (Murdock from the A-Team) and Mike McShane! But what really bugs me is the guy who voiced Seymour... his voice was instantly recognizable - I kept thinking of cartoons on after school, but I can't place where I've heard him before. There's nothing on the IMDB. Maybe he just sounds a lot like someone else
Wed 12/03/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Who did Dwight Schultz voice in FFX? I'll have to look out for that when i play through the game again.
Wed 12/03/03 at 15:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
He was that old git who kept giving you long boring explanations of the history of Spira.
Wed 12/03/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh him. Thanks i might actually bother to listen to him now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.