GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheapest game u ever bought"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 13:17
Regular
Pal88 here.

To start off this topic i just want to say that the cheapest game i ever bought was darklight conflict for a measly 50p brand new.

This im also adding because this is a rip off but i bought it anyway.
The dearest game i bought was a second hand copy of tenchu stealth assassins for a whopping £21...Can you beat that
Wed 23/04/03 at 15:19
Regular
most expensive? maybe matched between mechwarrior:mercenaries, darkbasic, command and conquer generals, and maybe.........nah. most expensive game was generals, unless i got darkbasic for 40 quid. never mind.
Darkbasic is a programming language, so, er, i guess that leave generals as most expensive GAME.
Tue 15/04/03 at 12:42
Regular
"past,present&future"
On the Commodore 64 there were hundreds of budget games for £1.99. Even some for 99p. I've had unboxed new games for 50p before now.

A few years ago I got loads of ex rental N64 games from Blockbuster (about 50 of them), priced from £2 - £8, I kept and played what I wanted and traded the rest in at an exchange shop.

I then traded in just around £150 (cost to me) of games for about £800 in credit...

Suckas!
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
"I see you"
The cheapest game that i've ever bought was Populous: The Begginng for £1.99 from HMV and even after paying that low low price i still never played on it!
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
Cheapest:9.99 international superstar soccer on the N64

Expensive:50.00 Goldeneye and Turok on the N64
Wed 02/04/03 at 23:52
Regular
I was sold a copy of atari clasics in what was EB for 40p because of some stock problems, but the most i payed was £60.00 for Zelda 64 because i was too skint to buy it on release.
Fri 28/03/03 at 14:43
Regular
Ah zool.
That takes me back to the 1st ever mega drive game i ever rented out was this one and oit was to damn fast.

It was a good game though
Wed 26/03/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
I bought Zool for the Amiga for 50 pence! The most expensive game Ive ever bought was Street Fighter II Turbo for the SNES, £59.99 - Well worth it!
Wed 26/03/03 at 14:46
Regular
kurt cobain wrote:
> The cheapest game that I ever bought was Flashback for The MegaDrive
> for 90 pence.It was worth it.The most expensive game that I ever
> bought was The Legend of Zelda: The Oricana of Time for Nintendo 64
> for £45.00.It was worth it.

Woa man i bought the legend of zelda game for 8.99 now that was worth it.

Cause you have to admit its great
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:40
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The cheapest game that I ever bought was Flashback for The MegaDrive for 90 pence.It was worth it.The most expensive game that I ever bought was The Legend of Zelda: The Oricana of Time for Nintendo 64 for £45.00.It was worth it.
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:21
Regular
Well i guess i have to end this topic by saying the words

D O N T P O S T A G A I N G O O D B Y E N O W.

Nah im only joking but hey post whenever you feel like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.