GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"healthy eating boring!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/07 at 18:11
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
I have always been able to eat what i like and stayed thin but as im getting older that is much harder to do
i go to the gym three times a week but i till have to cut out all those goodies its so boring!! ANY SUGGESTIONS
Sat 07/07/07 at 19:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Why not just 'Hugh Mungous'? Anyway, healthy eating is boring, otherwsie i'd eat healthily. I rarely eat fruit and I hate most vegeatables.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:49
Regular
"fiction - friction"
Mmmm, tiramisu.
It's all I eat, that's why I'm a semi-pro masked wrestler on the Salford-Rochdale circuit called 'Huey Humongous'.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
kaye wrote:
> im quite a good cook,but unfortunatly it still dont stop me
> wanting all those bad things.

Its not bad if its eaten in moderation. A little of what you fancy does you good. You can still enjoy it...
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:30
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
he he, I like that quote.
i dont necessarily have to be thin just staying slim and toned would do me nicely, (with chocolate and cakes on the menu) i wish!
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well it helps if you just dont buy them. It removes a lot of the temptation when things arent so close to hand.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:26
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
im quite a good cook,but unfortunatly it still dont stop me wanting all those bad things.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm the same, can stuff meself with anything and not put on weight, much to the annoyance of people on diets. What's even more annoying is I've never joined a fitness club in my life and yet everyone thinks I work out.

If it's any help, we're all going to die one day, the choice you have to make is do you want to die fat and happy or thin and hungry?
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:20
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont find it that boring. Crisps and biscuits are hardly exciting. If you know how to and like cooking it's quite easy to come up with something interesting.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:11
Regular
"Naughty but Nice"
I have always been able to eat what i like and stayed thin but as im getting older that is much harder to do
i go to the gym three times a week but i till have to cut out all those goodies its so boring!! ANY SUGGESTIONS

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.