GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate girls"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 16:32
Regular
No I am not gay I just hate the whole damn species.

My girlfriend finished with me on the ground of, "my mate says you said nasty things to her and I dont want to me with someone like you!"

Althought yesterday she told me "You are everything to me, I can't live without you"

They all lie and enjoy hurting people and each and every one of them are b*tches to their rotten core. I then get phonecalls of my ex girlfriends mate who told her I said all this asking why I wasn't upset when she finished with me. Not only does she want me to be hurt but the face I didn't cry or beg her to take me back wasn't enough for her.

Anyway I don't want to be with someone who is going to beleive a mate over the own boyfriend and lie to him. Damn girls are evil!
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
"when a irl walks in with an itty-bitty waist, an a round thing in your face...."

anyways. I was really into this ex of mine. She was good looking (no model or anything, but fit) and she, to my surprise, lokied to play videogames. Mostly platformers but she liked the odd racing game. But in the end it just had to break. Gad hates us you know :(
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
"I'd tell you to turn gay, but you don't have enough style."

Hahahaha! Best thing said for ages.
Tue 11/03/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cyclone wrote:
Damn their lovely hides.

Reminds me of that song, "Baby got back"

"I like big butts and I cannot lie, all you brother's, can't deny..."

Strange.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fickle is what most girls seem to be - Just like what happened to you Kyz (sorry to hear that). Then the ones that aren't seem to see me as a 'good old blokey' style person. Damn their lovely hides.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Well yes. Otherwise the whole flamboyant thing doesn't work.
Tue 11/03/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I'd tell you to turn gay, but you don't have enough style.

I need style to be a flambouyant f****t? Peh!
Tue 11/03/03 at 18:27
"For the horde!!!!"
i'm happy been single, no naging or been draged around cloths shops watching her try everything on.
Tue 11/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I'd tell you to turn gay, but you don't have enough style.
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
El Blokey, I wasn't aware there was an official "Woman Troubles" forum. Maybe in your mind, eh?
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:52
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> "Well, it won't suck itsself..."
>
>

Getting a bit lonely in the ol' bedroom?

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.