GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Word of Warning..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 12:00
Regular
Don't play Silent Hill 2 at 1.30 in the morning on your own in the dark with your mobile turned on.

Bought Silent Hill 2 on Friday, got stuck into it over the weekend and I've never had a gaming experience quite like it. I didn't like the first one and was expecting to be underwhelmed by this one, but was (un)pleasantly surprised. It's not like Resident Evil scary, it's more like 'whatthefunwasthatnoise!' scary, really unnerving stuff.

Want my advice? Buy it, from us. Now.
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
"¬_¬"
Yeah, Ok, i'll buy it. Not.

I don't like survival horrors, thats why. I bought Devil May Cry and was pleasantly surprised, like you probably were with SH2. DMC ain't a survival horror, so I don't want Silent Hill 2 because I don't like survival horrors and I will get very scared.
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't play Silent Hill 2 at 1.30 in the morning on your own in the dark with your mobile turned on.

Bought Silent Hill 2 on Friday, got stuck into it over the weekend and I've never had a gaming experience quite like it. I didn't like the first one and was expecting to be underwhelmed by this one, but was (un)pleasantly surprised. It's not like Resident Evil scary, it's more like 'whatthefunwasthatnoise!' scary, really unnerving stuff.

Want my advice? Buy it, from us. Now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.