GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Word of Warning..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 12:00
Regular
Don't play Silent Hill 2 at 1.30 in the morning on your own in the dark with your mobile turned on.

Bought Silent Hill 2 on Friday, got stuck into it over the weekend and I've never had a gaming experience quite like it. I didn't like the first one and was expecting to be underwhelmed by this one, but was (un)pleasantly surprised. It's not like Resident Evil scary, it's more like 'whatthefunwasthatnoise!' scary, really unnerving stuff.

Want my advice? Buy it, from us. Now.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:34
Regular
"es argh"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Also, my house has the most evil boiler you'll ever hear - the sound of our
> toilet flushing is not unlike a monster creeping up behind you ready to
> disembowel you.

How pleasant.
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:18
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Also, my house has the most evil boiler you'll ever hear - the sound of our
> toilet flushing is not unlike a monster creeping up behind you ready to
> disembowel you.

lol - After I played SH2, I started to shiver in fear at every sound I heard around the house. Last night, around 23:45, I heard owls in the back garden. At first, it sounded like a warefolf...but then I realised that I had been playing to much Silent Hill 2 - HA HA!
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:15
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I should be getting this tommorow, hopefully. I got the last one which i have to say was the most scary game i have ever played, some nights it kept me awake waiting to here strange noise from under the bed!
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Nah, I'm not gunna buy it either. I'm saving up to get the Resindent Evil series on the GameCube.

My house makes wierd noises too! The taps come on suddenly in the night, and my dog usually wakes up to bark at nothing!! Also my dad is really noisy, and is the loudest snorer i know!!! Everything he does is noisy! Even breathing and eating! Apart from that it's quite normal. But i'm still going for Resi Evil instead.

About your phone Mr. Snuggly, who'd ring you at half 1 in the morning??? REVENGE!!
Mon 24/12/01 at 13:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Also, my house has the most evil boiler you'll ever hear - the sound of our toilet flushing is not unlike a monster creeping up behind you ready to disembowel you.
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:49
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
The X-mas Badger wrote:
> Snuggly, why shouldn't you play it with your mobile turned on? Anyway I'mgetting
> it for Christmas, is it as good as everyone says it is?

Because the sound of your mobile will make you jump.

Even I was jumping around the house at every creek of a door.
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:48
Regular
"es argh"
Snuggly, why shouldn't you play it with your mobile turned on? Anyway I'mgetting it for Christmas, is it as good as everyone says it is?
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:45
Regular
"The GAD Realm"
It was my first ever GAD prize chosen Mr.Snuggly.

It's funny too...I was going to buy it from your compnay anyway.

Thanks...I also enjoy the game, very much.

Shadow Demon
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:16
Ok.
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's a doozy ain't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.