GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My birthday today!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 18:53
Regular
i'm 21 today and i'm in recovery after last night. i went to a mates gig in leister square (if that's the right spelling).

we left the club had a quick pub tour (did 5 pubs in 2 hours LOL and had a pint in each and a couple of shots of whatever my mates brought me LOL)

well 21 now and errrr i feel the same ah well.

hope i get a few pennies to buy some x box games :)
Sat 15/03/03 at 17:29
"Lemon eyewash"
a place called south woodham ferrers in Essex, took me about 45mins to get to Leicester square which aint bad, gonna go there every now and then i think as it's a good night spot, need some cash first hehe.
Sat 15/03/03 at 14:58
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
It's your thirteenth birthday.
Sat 15/03/03 at 14:57
Regular
"He's back"
wooo

My birthday to-day; no-one ask me how old i am....
Fri 14/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
Probably spiked drinks

Stil 8 dayz 2 go .....
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah it would be nice if you could just decide to buy a game on a Friday night instead of a video you know ? I mean I do that already but I still remember what it was like being at school when I wasn't really getting much money and I know that people look at the price tags and are left thinking "maybe another time".

There are some games over all 3 formats that are quite cheap now, hopefully more will follow the trend.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:06
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> No mate that hints more towards those titles being utter crap. ;-)
> So crap that the publishers haven't got the cheek to ask for full
> price because they don't want riots. ;-)

Yeah, that's always a point. Velocity X was supposed to be quite good, though (but that's according to NOM). Crush Hour, I doubt will be anything more than a 6/10. If games were a lot cheaper though, around the £25 mark, then so many more people would be interested. It would be as respected as going to the cinema, for example. It would be more mainstream.
Fri 14/03/03 at 15:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No mate that hints more towards those titles being utter crap. ;-) So crap that the publishers haven't got the cheek to ask for full price because they don't want riots. ;-)

As for the magic credit card, me thinks it won't be so bloody magical when the bill arrives. ;-))
Gonna have to leave Steel Battalion for awhile I think in order to make sure I can pay for the other stuff.
Fri 14/03/03 at 15:09
Regular
Lots of games are actually coming out quite cheap these days. Hot Wheels Velocity X was released at £29.99 and WWE Crush Hour will be £19.99 - perhaps this is hinting towards a cheaper gaming experience?

Anyway, it can't be too bad. You do have your magic credit card, anyway :D.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah right I wish the games cost pennies - Would make things a lot easier. :-)
Fri 14/03/03 at 13:28
Regular
They're going for pennies now? Suppose it was only a matter of time..

;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.