GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Zero - Help Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
We all know how tricky the Resi games are and I can't find a help thread in the forum (Damn my useless eyes) so I made my own.

Post where you are stuck and hopefully someone may come and help you out, maybe...
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
We all know how tricky the Resi games are and I can't find a help thread in the forum (Damn my useless eyes) so I made my own.

Post where you are stuck and hopefully someone may come and help you out, maybe...
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:16
"Wa-wa-west"
Well I completed it last night (yay!). But I really need some help with the Leech Hunter mini game. Has anyone got any tips? I think the most I got was 20 before Billy died, and that took me down to 11. I managed to unlock the machinegun ammo, but all that did was give me a whole lot of stuff that I couldn't use. How useful.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Artemis Clod Frog wrote:
> Well I completed it last night (yay!). But I really need some help
> with the Leech Hunter mini game. Has anyone got any tips?

Start by going down the main steps that were behind the pic. Shoot the spiders then go take care of the monkeys. Do it together and make sure you keep your health up.
Watch the spiders don't poison you as I have only found one blue herb and thats the one at the start so get poisoned twice and you are beat.

Easiest way is to stick together and don't pick up any leeches to begin with, just weapons guns and health if you need it.
Get rid of all the creatures and zommbies (use the handguns on zombies and keep the shotgun, magnum etc for the hunters and monkeys)

Then once all the creatures have been taken care of go around and collect the leeches.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
I think R.E Zero is the easiest game i have ever played.I completed it in 2 Days(I played all day and all night)
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:05
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Everyone seems to have finished except me, I havent played it non-stop though like most people seem to have. I am savouring it :-P

I need one more tablet and then I am on disk two, woohoo!
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
aaarrrggghhh
On the leech hunter thing I require 3 more to get the full 100

But now zombies have started to appear in certain rooms and I can't remember where to find the other 3.

bah
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I am onto the second disk now, once I have put the 3 tablets into the thing and gone onto the second bit, is there any way I can get back to the rest of the mansion because I left my hookshot there and I need it now!
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:09
Regular
Yeah, just go back through the double doors you came in.

I take it you're at the church bit then? I got onto the second disc last night, gets quiet interesting...
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Think I will play through it again
Mon 17/03/03 at 16:48
Regular
Need a bit of help. I can't seem to find a way to get to the item on top of the pillar in front of the Training Centre. Anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.