GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to give a number of Ninties a heart attack..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 21:11
Regular
Well one way might be to say something that I'm about to say...

I'm thinking of picking up a GC as soon as tomorrow.
A couple that haven't stopped breathing might now be thinking "why the change of heart ?"

The most obvious reason is that I have flu right now so chances are its the words of a sick bloke ranting.

The other is that I've been laying in bed thinking back to games I played such as Metroid and Zelda and how there are times I'd like to play them again (but of course in they're new forms). Afterall, at the end of the day I am a gamer, not a fanboy and I've grown up with Nintendo games.

I might also look into a Gameboy Advance SP towards the end of the month with some of the classic Snes games that are out or coming out.

If I get a GC, this is what I'm thinking of grabbing...
Black GC
Extra controller (black of course)
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Zero
Mario Sunshine
Advanced scart lead (for best pic and sound quality)

Then of course I'll pick up Metroid Prime and Zelda as they come out. Don't need a memory card as I have the one from when I had the GC before. Anyway, thats the current thing going through my head.
Blame my credit card taunting me while I'm ill for this happening.
Right, well I'm off to ponder more on this and decide on how I'm going to pay for it all if I decide to go shopping tomorrow.
Page:
Fri 25/04/03 at 22:06
"The Will of D."
I still have to wait until the 28th of June for my version of Zelda, but when it comes down to waiting I can usually take my mind off it (unless something doesn't go how you planned it would).
Fri 25/04/03 at 21:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm hyped because Tingle is in WW.
Go Tingle.
Fri 25/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
This time next week I'll be playing the game ::drool:: ;-))
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:22
Regular
Some Zelda style looting maybe in order :)

7,386 counts of theft for little link!
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Train those fists up good mate - giving him a view of those shiney hurt despatching knuckles might add extra motivation for him over the days. ;-)
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:36
Regular
Either that, or a week to go until I get to punch the postman in the face for not delivering Zelda.
Thu 24/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Only a week to go till we're playing it. ;-)

160 pokemon on my pokedex now, just 40 more to go. ;-))
Tue 22/04/03 at 11:59
"The Will of D."
I know, and I thought he was the No.1 Zelda fan, well I think not.
Tue 22/04/03 at 11:24
Regular
It's pretty obvious who it is :-)
Mon 21/04/03 at 22:01
"The Will of D."
no1 zelda fan wrote:
> Psyİho Fox wrote:
> I heard that Zelda: WW has a returning baddy that we all know and
> loathe.
>
> Must be that scary elf gaurding the deku tree. Oh zelda rules.

Is that a scene in Wind Waker or Ocarina of Time?

But I'm talking about the bad guy who's appeared in almost half of the Zelda games so far including OoT.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.