GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have £40 what game should I get in the next month?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
I have:
mario sunshine
sarfox adventures
redcard soccer
resident evil
fifa 2002
luigis mansion
rogue leader
bounty hunter
clone wars
die hard
night fire
turok
jedi outcast
Games that I think look worth buying are:
Zelda wind waker
resident evil 0
sonic mega collection
metroid prime
phantasy star online
what do you think i should get. is there anything else out in two months time which is worth getting?
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I have golden sun. but that is the only one i have. Its the best GBA game i have ever played. almost better than pokemon too! i have played sonic and advance wars and didnt really like them that much. what is coming out? monkey ball junoir looks quite good...
Wed 12/03/03 at 23:14
Regular
There's loads of good 3rd party games coming out over April such as Burnout 2, Conflict Desert Storm, Red Faction 2, Def jame Vendetta etc etc

But if you're only getting one game i'd decide out of Metroid Prime and Zelda, depends which genre you prefer.
Wed 12/03/03 at 23:26
Regular
pftt

Obviously you buy Metroid Prime, no question.

Then you have roughly five weeks to save up for Zelda.
Thu 13/03/03 at 08:16
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
How about Metroid Fusion for the GBA? I've heard that's good
Thu 13/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you're a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog - whether you're old-or-new - then you'd be making no mistake in getting the excellent Sonic Mega Collection.

Even if you've played it all before, it's still brilliant!
And there are some nice extras too, like all those comic books and illustrations.

And if you've only played the Sonic Adventure games, then you MUST get this game to see what Sonic is really all about - no questions asked!

But if you can save your money, then you should probably go for Metroid Prime (if there are still copies lying around in places on March 21st).

Or... you could import Animal Crossing for £30, a FreeLoader for about £15? And find another £5-or-so to play one of the greatest games the GameCube has to offer.

Or... You could probably speak to Ortega, and he'll tell you how to turn that £40, into £400! ;D
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
Solskjær wrote:
> Or... You could probably speak to Ortega, and he'll tell you how to
> turn that £40, into £400! ;D

Sounds interesting, may I ask how?
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
cheers lads for the advice.
I also hear that LOTR and hitman 2 are coming out.
Now they are what i call must gets! Both have sold incredibally well on PS2 and PC. no doubt they will be amazing on the GC.
Any one thinking of getting the SIMS when it come sout on GC. I think ive played too much of it on PC to be bothered with it any more. the ps2 version is good though.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
If you're talkin gamecube I'd get PSO,Metroid Prime or Zelda, don't get clone wars as I've got it and it has got flaws.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:25
Regular
Lord of the brown Rings is already out, looks a bit smelly if you ask me.
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:26
"Darkness, always"
Pringle28 wrote:
> Clone wars is pretty good. the single player is amazing

Are you sick?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.